Pavel Nedved (31 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Guys,

You're acting as if Pavel has the choice to play or not. The man is injured right now, and I think he chose the end of this month to tell his destiny because he may make more physical checks before that date that will indicate if he can do it again.
The board forced an injury on him to make him retire. Secco came up with the idea. :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's these sort of comments that just make me think you're a ten year-old living in an older man's body. You waltz around here making posts with little substance and sarcastic remarks that really don't mean anything, such as labeling me a Barca fan or saying it's the management's fault Nedved might retire. You're not funny dude, so just give it up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's these sort of comments that just make me think you're a ten year-old living in an older man's body. You waltz around here making posts with little substance and sarcastic remarks that really don't mean anything, such as labeling me a Barca fan or saying it's the management's fault Nedved might retire. You're not funny dude, so just give it up.
I never thought of myself as being funny and I ain't giving up anything. I am staying here and enjoying annoying you. Live with it or just simply soap it. Now go do some cloud watching.

That's the last time I am replying to your idiocity. You're just not worth it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I never thought of myself as being funny and I ain't giving up anything. I am staying here and enjoying annoying you. Live with it or just simply soap it. Now go do some cloud watching.
You are indeed a little annoying joke, one that makes Burke and I laugh on occasion. I guess it's the right time to say thanks for your laughable contribution to the forums. Perhaps if you played football at a little higher level than just kickarounds you'd make more sense, but I can't fault you for that. But what I can fault you for is just being a blind football fan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's the last time I am replying to your idiocity. You're just not worth it.
At least I make arguments, Jack. All you do is say you enjoy annoying people and making sarcastic remarks, which really doesn't add anything. You like labeling other posters various adjectives but in all honesty it's you who is the one who can be easily labeled from your posts.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Guys, the board has nothing to do with Nedved's retirement. He said that he'll decide whether he'll continue his career as a player or he'll accept a job in the youth academy, hence Pavel is the only one who will take the decision and no one else.

Plus, I don't think that anyone is capable of replacing Nedved at least in the next season, especially because of the possible departure of Trezeguet and Camoranesi. We can't tolerate losing three vital players suddenly, not just because of their effectiveness and experience, but also and most importantly the morales and the stability they give to the whole squad.
agreed completely, i just hope those knees of his have at least one more year.

Cause losing all three would be a massive blow

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
agreed completely, i just hope those knees of his have at least one more year.

Cause losing all three would be a massive blow
I think Pavel will end up playing another year. The guy loves football and Juventus too much and I think that weakness inside of him will outweigh the weakness of his knees. The man is a warrior.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
he's nedved, not zlatan.

he's just awaiting his physical condition. three seasons ago he thought about hanging up his boots too after 2 injuries in one season. luckily he ended the season on a high
iam not saying he is anyone or anything.
iam sure he already knows his choice, iam sure his a smart man and a smart man would take his time not because he dosent think he can go another season or not but if going another season or 2 is worth it for himself in the end!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Nedved denies defeatism claims Monday 18 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pavel Nedved has denied declaring that Juventus are unlikely to qualify for next year’s Champions League. “I never made any forecast.”

An interview with the Bianconero was published by the Czech newspaper Pravo on Monday and the midfielder was quoted as saying that he didn’t believe Juve could compete with the best Serie A clubs.

He also allegedly declared that winning the Scudetto was utopia and that securing a Champions League spot would be very difficult, as the current squad could only guarantee a mid-table finish.

“I never released an interview to Pravo and I never made any forecast on what would happen next season,” Nedved told Juventus.com.

“I speak continuously with the club management and next week I will meet them to discuss my future,” added the Bianconero.

Nedved, who joined Juventus from Lazio in 2001, recently declared that he would decide by the end of June whether to end his top-flight football career or play on for yet another year

Channel 4

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Nedved denies defeatism claims

Pavel Nedved has denied declaring that Juventus are unlikely to qualify for next year’s Champions League. “I never made any forecast.”

An interview with the Bianconero was published by the Czech newspaper Pravo on Monday and the midfielder was quoted as saying that he didn’t believe Juve could compete with the best Serie A clubs.

He also allegedly declared that winning the Scudetto was utopia and that securing a Champions League spot would be very difficult, as the current squad could only guarantee a mid-table finish.

“I never released an interview to Pravo and I never made any forecast on what would happen next season,” Nedved told Juventus.com.

“I speak continuously with the club management and next week I will meet them to discuss my future,” added the Bianconero.

Nedved, who joined Juventus from Lazio in 2001, recently declared that he would decide by the end of June whether to end his top-flight football career or play on for yet another year.

Source: Channel 4

Apr 15, 2006
Nedved has been my fave Juve player for a while now! mainly for his decision to stay n help us! we all know how important that is now! IIRC, he single-handedly won a few matches with his goals! not to mention his inspiration to the youngsters!

so here's me showing me love n me respect to Pavel! :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

So young, so angry. Damn that rap music.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)