Pavel Nedved (102 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
50% ain't bad. Trez is almost a gonner. Valencia? Camo could stay but if he wants too muvh $$$ then...
Marchionni or Salihamidzic could take Neddy's place if he retires. :cry:.....or Diego? :D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Yes,but both of us voted for Ranieri's succes in top six teams,not top 4 bro.

I would like to watch Juve in C.L. but it doesn't seem so easy with inter,milan,Roma and Fiorentina.
Nedved winning the Champions League is just a dream, a far dream, bro. :rolleyes:

50% ain't bad. Trez is almost a gonner. Valencia? Camo could stay but if he wants too muvh $$$ then...
Marchionni or Salihamidzic could take Neddy's place if he retires. :cry:.....or Diego? :D
Mark, did Nedved announce anything lately?

Mar 28, 2007
Nedved chose: continuous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reconversion of Pavel Nedved almost is concluded. Czech rage given principal to the I trust Sea Raiola of to agree with the Juve a' other season of soccer to greatest speed, a' other whirling acceleration between centrocampo and attack, this time again in series TO. It is not stopped, it goes ahead. The doubtful c' was. The contract expects it: Pavel has had the faculty of to rescind, of to anticipate of an its season goodbye all' activity and to the Juve. To part the fact that if also should close, would know well thing do: monsieur Blanc reserved it for a place in society, perhaps in the youthful area, seen that its example has been illuminating for the boys bianconeri. And he would appreciate the proposal. Instead no, it will continue to play.

Raiola programmed a meeting with the society in the next few days. The next one will be an absolutely special season. Nedved knows what means. He it is not pulled back. It did not do it in serious B, figuriamoci in series TO. the historical entries Will Return, the challenges with the opponents of always. L' Inter. Nedved knows that there will be to run and to fight. And for to make it will be necessary to maintain the condition of quest' year, the splendid shape that allowed to fly him from a certain point of the season in then, when decided often the entries with its gol, with unexpected conclusions and imparabili, the better than its repertory. It will be l' last large challenge of its career. Nedved is aware, and actual for this until yesterday still had not decided if to give an I continue to the you rip unexpected, to the upsurges, the escapes, chases them and the flights. And to the gol. The task is difficult, there will be to squeeze the toeeh.

Source: TuttoSport
(goal.com)

cant find his official thread just now.. my fault. :)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Guys,

You're acting as if Pavel has the choice to play or not. The man is injured right now, and I think he chose the end of this month to tell his destiny because he may make more physical checks before that date that will indicate if he can do it again.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Nedved an Italian at heart

Pavel Nedved is not yet sure whether he’ll continue playing next season, but whatever his decision, his future remains in Italy.

“I have promised to tell Juventus my decision before June 30,” revealed the veteran midfielder from a charity tournament in his hometown of Skaina.

The 2003 Golden Ball winner had already considered hanging up his boots after the World Cup, but opted to stay on to help salvage Juve from Serie B.

Now that the side has returned to the top flight, he could continue for another term under new Coach Claudio Ranieri.

Turin-based newspaper 'Tuttosport’ claims today that Nedved has decided to play on for the 2007-08 season, even though he will turn 35 in August.

Even if he does retire, the Czech hero has assured he will continue his rapport with Juventus, as he will be offered a job in the youth academy.

“My children’s home is Turin,” he told the Czech media. “My ideal solution would be to live in my home country for six months and the other six over there, but it is not possible because my children go to school in Italy and have all their friends there.”

Meanwhile, Juve have released a statement after Marco Tardelli said he would resign from the Board of Directors after the Under-21 European Championship.

A terse note simply read: "We take note of Tardelli's resignation."

Source: Channel 4

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
The team is falling apart damn it!! We cannot afford to loose Nedved also, it's enough that Camo and Trez are almost out. We had 5 pillars this season, and we are gonna loose 3 now....This is looking bad!!! In addition to loosing Balza and Boji, next season is not looking good :(

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I must say that my main concern with all the transfer rumours that are going on that we don't really have a backup for Nedved and only Malouda of Lyon is mentioned for his position but now I'm questioning if Neddy himself will continue

I really hope he does

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
Nedved an Italian at heart

Meanwhile, Juve have released a statement after Marco Tardelli said he would resign from the Board of Directors after the Under-21 European Championship.

A terse note simply read: "We take note of Tardelli's resignation."

Source: Channel 4
is there something more to this that i don't know bout? :conf: or is it just the BOD being their usual ass self?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Clearly there is a rotten apple on the Board, who has too much power and too little management skills - their behaviour is driving people from Juve. We really need to find out who this is ........ and GET RID OF THEM before they destroy Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)