Pavel Nedved (110 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Yet you cant drag him along forever.He's not getting any younger.
Who said that he should play forever? Nedved is still one of the best players in Europe, despite his age, and he is able to play two more seasons in his best form.

I think Nedved's future depends on the transfer market.If we can find a suitable replacement for him,then i think he should retire,or at best,play the role of a supersub.With all due respect,you cant drag him on forever.He's the oldest player in the team and it has to come to and end sooner or later.
Yeah, let's find proper replacements for Trezeguet, Camoranesi and Nedved. Plus getting 2 centre midfielders and two centre backs. As I think we've all the money in the world.

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
was rewatching the juve vs. realmerda 2nd leg 03 match and it still gets to me seeing Pavel on the ground in tears knowing he'd miss the finals! :cry: :cry: he was tremendous the whole time in our CL campaign as well as in the league. things could've been different if he was in it. it was just heartbreaking he couldn't fulfill his dream of becoming europa d'campione, so close yet so far :cry: stupid ref! :(

Pavel is the epitome of class and what constitutes a juventino; shedding tears and blood for the shirt :toast: a rarity in modern football :proud:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Who said that he should play forever? Nedved is still one of the best players in Europe, despite his age, and he is able to play two more seasons in his best form.

Yeah, let's find proper replacements for Trezeguet, Camoranesi and Nedved. Plus getting 2 centre midfielders and two centre backs. As I think we've all the money in the world.[/QUOTE

if we were to find a replacement for nedved it wont be just because of his age. its about time we get a replacement bec the min nedved is injured we have tremdous difficulty with coping with his abscene. it was clear in 03, 04, 05, o6, and this season in seria B no nedved no creativity in our play what so ever. nedved has been the working brain for juventus.

salman does have a point i know nedved has been on fire this season but lets remind our selves this is seria B not seria A.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
if we were to find a replacement for nedved it wont be just because of his age. its about time we get a replacement bec the min nedved is injured we have tremdous difficulty with coping with his abscene. it was clear in 03, 04, 05, o6, and this season in seria B no nedved no creativity in our play what so ever. nedved has been the working brain for juventus.

salman does have a point i know nedved has been on fire this season but lets remind our selves this is seria B not seria A.
I agree, that's why I hope our management will get a versatile creative midfielder for the next season. But as we all know, there is a priority; our centre defence, centre midfield and now landing a striker is essential, as Trezeguet is on his way out of Turin.

Almiron will be announced officially as a Juve player soon and we've to sign a top defensive midfielder, plus we don't know whether Camoranesi will stay or not. So, if Camoranesi stays and we sign Gilberto Silva for example, I think we can get a left midfielder then.

Jul 5, 2005
was rewatching the juve vs. realmerda 2nd leg 03 match and it still gets to me seeing Pavel on the ground in tears knowing he'd miss the finals! :cry: :cry: he was tremendous the whole time in our CL campaign as well as in the league. things could've been different if he was in it. it was just heartbreaking he couldn't fulfill his dream of becoming europa d'campione, so close yet so far :cry: stupid ref! :(

Pavel is the epitome of class and what constitutes a juventino; shedding tears and blood for the shirt :toast: a rarity in modern football :proud:

PROUD TO BE JUVENTINO :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)