Pavel Nedved (38 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Could Quaresma be the alternative of Nedved?!!!
I read in Football Italia, that Fiorentina is after him :( and they in pole position to sign him!
they offered 1 mil. pounds as salary and 12 mil pounds for the transfer...
Can't Juve offer more?!!!
they guy is very talented...

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
damn what the hell is going on with juve now.....every1 is quiting and leaving...i say secco you and the hole board should also follow them...

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
I read in Football Italia, that Fiorentina is after him :( and they in pole position to sign him!
with secco.......NO!!!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Guys, the board has nothing to do with Nedved's retirement. He said that he'll decide whether he'll continue his career as a player or he'll accept a job in the youth academy, hence Pavel is the only one who will take the decision and no one else.

Plus, I don't think that anyone is capable of replacing Nedved at least in the next season, especially because of the possible departure of Trezeguet and Camoranesi. We can't tolerate losing three vital players suddenly, not just because of their effectiveness and experience, but also and most importantly the morales and the stability they give to the whole squad.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Guys, what the board has to do with Nedved retirement? He said that he decides whether he'll continue his career as a player or he'll accept a job in the youth academy, hence Pavel is the only one who will take the decision and no one else.

Plus, I don't think that anyone is capable of replacing Nedved at least in the next season, especially because of the possible departure of Trezeguet and Camoranesi. We can't tolerate losing three vital players suddenly, not just because of their effectiveness and experience, but also and most importantly the morales and the stability they give to the whole squad.
Totally agreed :tup:

To replace Nedved?!!!

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Quaresma would be an amazing signing, he's amazing!

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
nedved is interested in didier's juve revival!

At the cost of his wages and age! is it worth it!
or is nedved indispensable to the squad!
I think Nedved is indispensible for this squad. We havent engaged any midfield players and without nedved and camorinesi we will go to serie B this time on our merits.

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
I agree 100%. There is something wrong within the administration. Tardelii left us also. Dechamps left. Trez, camo and Nedved. No one wants to come with us. Next season we will go to serie B on oour own merits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)