Pavel Nedved (12 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Not 100% reliable that piece of news, but if true; this is a huge shock and blow!

In all honesty I would actually sooner have expected to still see him in our line-up in 2009, than him retiring now.

Nedved, legend among legends..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Damn... I really hope he will play one more season, our own bear in the midfield!
If he retires, we really have to splash the cash for a replacement, no time to be cheap if that is the case.

Dear Pavel, please play with us for one more season.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I think everyone knows how massive a blow it would be to lose Nedved. With the roster moves we have made, if we lose Nedved, we will be a borderline poor team. Nedved offers us a lot of stability and workmanship. Irreplaceable, especially at this point in the market.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not 100% reliable that piece of news, but if true; this is a huge shock and blow!

In all honesty I would actually sooner have expected to still see him in our line-up in 2009, than him retiring now.

Nedved, legend among legends..
Not to mention just how much he will take away from our team. We're in serious trouble if he leaves and will need a huge transfer.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
would be a huge loss but it is to be expected...i still think he may tough it out for one more season...i think the current setup of the MF would require an AMF he Pavel decides to retire...no real width if both Nedved and Camo leave so some1 like Diego VDV would be ideal

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Not to mention just how much he will take away from our team. We're in serious trouble if he leaves and will need a huge transfer.
Definitely.

Too many players leaving(also considering Trez and Camo's unsure situation). We're going into serie A with a completely new line-up. We have to create a whole new team. Ironically, the best time for an overhaul like this would've been this past season.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Definitely.

Too many players leaving(also considering Trez and Camo's unsure situation). We're going into serie A with a completely new line-up. We have to create a whole new team. Ironically, the best time for an overhaul like this would've been this past season.
Yes, bot not so many players will choose to play in Seri B.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
if he decides to retire i will respect his decision but i wouldlove to see him go on with us!!!he was arguably,besides del piero, our best player in serie b!!!!!!
pls dont do it pavel
i doubt theres a bianconeri fan out there that doesnt love pavel

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
zZ[-_-]Zz;1384718 said:
he didn't say he will retire... but is considerin' it & would make a decision after meetin' with the board...

if he isn't convinced by them... he will retire...
He didn't even retired yet and you already blame our board :disagree: Pavel said on many occasions that he may retire after this season and that possible decision has nothing with our board. Neddy just said that it's hard for him to find a motivation to continue with playing. So please don't bash the board immediately...

However if really decide to retire and if we loose Camo too, than we are in huge trouble, our mudfield will suck... That's why I hope that at least one of them will be with us next season..

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
if he decides to retire i will respect his decision but i wouldlove to see him go on with us!!!he was arguably,besides del piero, our best player in serie b!!!!!!
pls dont do it pavel
i doubt theres a bianconeri fan out there that doesnt love pavel
I respect him very much, but I just can't forget his stupid second yellow in CL2003 return semifinal match against Real...:smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)