Pavel Nedved (7 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Tourinorum said:
The appeal will cut it down to -25 points.

Del Piero and Nedved will stay.

We'll sell Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic and Emerson and loan out Camoranesi and Buffon.
Nah,I think that Buffon's departure is a done deal.From all you mentioned:Ibrahimovic,Cannavaro and Buffon are gonna be sold,in my opinion.
Although,loaning Buffon would be the most logical move.

What about Kovac?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Tourinorum said:
Kovac will stay, along with Balzaretti, Chiellini, Giannicheda and all those guys
Good,because in this new situation,he is an important man for our defence,especially knowing that Legro is back,and I don't wanna watch Legro so often in the team.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
giovanotti said:
True,I hope we'll avoid them.
Viola will be dangerous with Mutu up front, with whoever. But it would be interesting to see Bojinov and Mutu playing against each others clubs for a spot in Serie A.

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Enron said:
Viola will be dangerous with Mutu up front, with whoever. But it would be interesting to see Bojinov and Mutu playing against each others clubs for a spot in Serie A.

funny that you say this because i updated my Fifa rosters and put mutu in fiorentina and bojinov in juve. then i started a season and put Bojinob up front to see what he's like and my first match was against fiorentina with mutu playing.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Enron said:
Mutu-Pazzini seems like a combination for them.
And they have "our" Blasi,too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)