Pavel Nedved (13 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Jeeks said:
What is the project they are talking about anyway?
Juventus' Multi level marketing business to pay for the player's wages...

They sell anything from sports apparel to shampoos and conditioners...

thats where Nedved's role and cooperation is of great importance :agree:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
Juventus' Multi level marketing business to pay for the player's wages...

They sell anything from sports apparel to shampoos and conditioners...

thats where Nedved's role and cooperation is of great importance :agree:
for free flowing locks like mine, i use l'oreal. because footballers are worth it too, now you can have wild untamed man hair just like me pavel nedved.
or you could try the patented formula del piero hair wax

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
for free flowing locks like mine, i use l'oreal. because footballers are worth it too, now you can have wild untamed man hair just like me pavel nedved.
or you could try the patented formula del piero hair wax
I would keep Camoranesi for the task,I don't know what is he using but his hair
is something special.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
giovanotti said:
I would keep Camoranesi for the task,I don't know what is he using but his hair
is something special.
Well u see thats why Nedved is so important for this project, Camo had his pony hair cut on the pitch after the world cup win.

and we can't let Zlatan be the spokes person of the Juventus branded L'oreal Conditioners can we?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Well u see thats why Nedved is so important for this project, Camo had his pony hair cut on the pitch after the world cup win.

and we can't let Zlatan be the spokes person of the Juventus branded L'oreal Conditioners can we?

True that,so Neddy is the man!

Geof

May 14, 2004
It'll probably be his last season, why wouldn't he integrated in the staff as a player/youth coach or something like that?

At 34, it's not like he'll play all the SerieB and Coppa games, and as we don't have European games to play, he could use his spare time on coaching young players or something like that.
And when he stops he'll be a full-time coach.

Sounds like a good deal for everybody.
Like I said earlier, the only way for him to leave us would to find a big big club to buy him, but who wants to buy a 34 year old player?

EDIT: This is my 3000th post :pint: :pint: , now you better stay, Pavel

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Geof said:
It'll probably be his last season, why wouldn't he integrated in the staff as a player/youth coach or something like that?

At 34, it's not like he'll play all the SerieB and Coppa games, and as we don't have European games to play, he could use his spare time on coaching young players or something like that.

Like I said earlier, the only way for him to leave us would to find a big big club to buy him, but who wants to buy a 34 year old player?
Jose Mourinho has stated his growing admiration for Neddy,so u never know.I have further growing respect for Neddy that he wants to stay with us now.:agree:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Geof said:

EDIT: This is my 3000th post :pint: :pint: , now you better stay, Pavel
If he hits those balls he kicked against Italy in the WC, he'll wreck havok in serie B, not all the goalkeepers will be able to stand his fierce shots...

Congrats btw :D 3000, me still countin...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
- vOnAm - said:

maybe juve should hire me instead, look at this!!!!!

L’Oréal Paris Wrinkle De-Crease with Boswelox™ is L’Oréal’s first skincare treatment that visibly helps correct expression lines and wrinkles and rejuvenate facial features. Injections can wait!

Boswelox™ is a breakthrough phyto-complex created by L’Oréal Paris that combines a power dose of boswellia serrata extract and manganese, which help reduce the appearance of lines caused by facial micro-contractions.
Smoothing fibers help fill in and mask skin imperfections such as pores and wrinkles.

it seems millions of women all over the world are putting my cream on their faces already

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:

L’Oréal Paris Wrinkle De-Crease with Boswelox™ is L’Oréal’s first skincare treatment that visibly helps correct expression lines and wrinkles and rejuvenate facial features. Injections can wait!

Boswelox™ is a breakthrough phyto-complex created by L’Oréal Paris that combines a power dose of boswellia serrata extract and manganese, which help reduce the appearance of lines caused by facial micro-contractions.
Smoothing fibers help fill in and mask skin imperfections such as pores and wrinkles.

it seems millions of women all over the world are putting my cream on their faces already
:rofl2: U had me laughing in stitches Rob +rep as soon as i can!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Bozi.78 said:

:lol:
+REP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)