Pavel Nedved (14 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
salvatore said:
yes i think a lot of people would agree with you there but the source is very reliable! and i feel that didier will be using nedved not just as a player and this could interest nedved,meaning hes actually involved in the project helping with decision making and gaining experience if he wanted to coach someday!

obviously hes to old to play 42 to games i guess but himself and del piero have won games for juve and connect well!

i cant see a major move for nedved at his age and maybe his reason for staying
was a lack of interest from clubs!
you can't see a major move ? Man United want him, Tottenham want him, Bayern want him. He's got enough choice...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
giovanotti said:
Good.:D

So,what do you think,who will leave and who will stay?Are we gonna loan someone or we are going to sell everyone(stars)?

Can we expect something from the appeal,and what?
I think Juve may get a few points taken away from their deficit at best. It seems to me Juve is the whipping boy for the proceedings and is not likely to get much help from the appeal.

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
The appeal will cut it down to -25 points.

Del Piero and Nedved will stay.

We'll sell Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic and Emerson and loan out Camoranesi and Buffon.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Enron said:
I think Juve may get a few points taken away from their deficit at best. It seems to me Juve is the whipping boy for the proceedings and is not likely to get much help from the appeal.
Exactly,I think the same.
The best we can get is to get a few points...According to our current situation,-20 sounds good,and it will increase our chances for Serie A,next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)