Pavel Nedved (48 Viewers)

OP
salvatore_

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    Stephan said:
    and where did you got that news? yeah interested, but he aint gona have much years left to play, and no CL yet for him...
    i got it off the juventus website you should take the time to look at it!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    salvatore said:
    i agree wit everything you have said!alls nedved lacks for me is a bit of pace but the standard in serie b is obviously lower and i think he could pull a few of his old tricks out of the bag!plus for any defender especially in serie b playing against some one as world renowned as nedved would be an unappealing factor!
    i expect neddy to shine and score maybe 15 goals as do i expect he same from del piero for that matter. there is no doubt nedved will shine and destroy most teams. But nedved playing another blinder of a season for the club could mean that players such as Gasboronni or Kapo may not get their chance, meaning when nedved retires which he surely will in a season or two, the club willhave to go fishing again for players.

the club needs to devleop as many players as possible because when we return to serie A, we wont have millions to spend on quality players.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Adrian said:
    i expect neddy to shine and score maybe 15 goals as do i expect he same from del piero for that matter. there is no doubt nedved will shine and destroy most teams. But nedved playing another blinder of a season for the club could mean that players such as Gasboronni or Kapo may not get their chance, meaning when nedved retires which he surely will in a season or two, the club willhave to go fishing again for players.

the club needs to devleop as many players as possible because when we return to serie A, we wont have millions to spend on quality players.
    great gesture from agreat player, however he will not have the legs to play a 42 game season. i expect him to play a smaller part than usual, we will have to use him sparingly if we are to get the best out of him in what will be a long slog of a season. he will be important but he cannot sustain a full season playing regularly

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Boksic said:
    Sorry to burst the bubble, but on www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia it says that he could be one of the first to leave!

I really hope he can stay he would be crucial to the team next season and a lot of old players have managed to be succesful in Serie B never mind one of the calibre of Nedved!!
    But they don't offer a quote or anything, so who knows where that comes from. At least Deschamps said he had spoken to DP and Nedved and both seemingly wanted to stay. I'd take that to mean more than some random unquoted report.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Martin said:
    But they don't offer a quote or anything, so who knows where that comes from. At least Deschamps said he had spoken to DP and Nedved and both seemingly wanted to stay. I'd take that to mean more than some random unquoted report.
    Exactly.

That article also speaks of teams like Qatar... I mean would Nedved really, after saying to DD that's he staying, go to Qatar?

Channel4 only translates from other pages and invent some story around it, they're far from the most reliabe source.

Deschamps > channel4

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Dominic said:
    Exactly.

That article also speaks of teams like Qatar... I mean would Nedved really, after saying to DD that's he staying, go to Qatar?

Channel4 only translates from other pages and invent some story around it, they're far from the most reliabe source.

Deschamps > channel4
    Deschamps is the best source we could have. He doesn't have any motives for cooking up a story and so if the players are sincere with him, it's a solid case.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I guess we'll only know for sure who'll be with us next season by the 1st of september.

I mean, Nedved said he's interested in Deschamps plans and would be willing to stay. But what if a big CL contender offers him a dream contract? I could absolutely understand that he would accept such a move. He's not young anymore, and if he wants European success, it's next year or never.

Then again, his age doesn't play in his favor for a big transfer, and I'm sure he'll prefer playing for Juve in B than for a subtop club in a foreign country. I mean, he doesn't want all the hassle of moving with his wife and kids if it doesn't guarantee him a lot of money and success...

Whatever he does, I say Forza Pavel, thank you for everyting you gave to us. Your golden ball is one of my best memories in football, you earned it!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Martin said:
    Deschamps is the best source we could have. He doesn't have any motives for cooking up a story and so if the players are sincere with him, it's a solid case.
    I choose not to believe anything until everything is official.
    People still believe in Channel4 after the whole Cassano saga is blown out of proportion. I only go there to see anything interesting or maybe some of them are worth reading. :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)