Pavel Nedved (20 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
ZhiXin said:
I choose not to believe anything until everything is official.
People still believe in Channel4 after the whole Cassano saga is blown out of proportion. I only go there to see anything interesting or maybe some of them are worth reading. :disagree:
But then you can't indulge in the excitement of potential transfers and speculation :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Martin said:
But then you can't indulge in the excitement of potential transfers and speculation :D
My enthusiasm for it is washed off after the departure of Zidane and Inzaghi, and when Buffon and Nedved came in, I tell myself, nothing gets more interesting than this. :touched:

The Cassano saga didn't really interest me since we know how Moggi handles his business. Being excited is 1 thing, but where the player lands is another.

For example, many of our players are rumoured to many clubs, with some of them being linked to 1 or 2 as well :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

OP
salvatore_

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #43
    Martin said:
    yes i think a lot of people would agree with you there but the source is very reliable! and i feel that didier will be using nedved not just as a player and this could interest nedved,meaning hes actually involved in the project helping with decision making and gaining experience if he wanted to coach someday!

obviously hes to old to play 42 to games i guess but himself and del piero have won games for juve and connect well!

i cant see a major move for nedved at his age and maybe his reason for staying
    was a lack of interest from clubs!

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
    I really hope Nedved stays, with him, that Juve spirit can be remained, like in the days before that that capello shit came here, and brought some lazy players, like vieira and zlatan (last season was sh*t)

OP
    salvatore_

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #45
    i have to agree i think we actually didn't see it coming but we were used for money by players wit no heart!i cant stand capello!as much as i hate real madrid i feel sorry for them because they dont know there getting them selves into with that back stabber!

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    What the heck??:pumpkin:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Spurs launch bid to land Nedved

Tottenham have offered Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved the chance to end his career at White Hart Lane, according to the player's agent.The 33-year old Czech Republic star is considering his future following Juve's relegation to Serie B and Spurs boss Martin Jol has been quick to register his interest.

Nedved does not fancy life in Italy's second tier and would welcome the chance of a crack at the Premiership.

He showed during the World Cup that he is still more than capable of playing at the highest level despite the Czech team's early exit and has attracted interest from Monaco and a number of clubs across Asia.

"Pavel has the potential to play in a top European league," agent Zdenek Nehoda told CTK.

"Monaco, Tottenham and some clubs from United Arab Emirates and Qatar have come up with specific offers
    ."

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060716/1/li5u.html

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Bozi.78 said:
    great gesture from agreat player, however he will not have the legs to play a 42 game season. i expect him to play a smaller part than usual, we will have to use him sparingly if we are to get the best out of him in what will be a long slog of a season. he will be important but he cannot sustain a full season playing regularly
    super sub role?

Sep 28, 2002
    Adrian said:
    i expect neddy to shine and score maybe 15 goals as do i expect he same from del piero for that matter. there is no doubt nedved will shine and destroy most teams. But nedved playing another blinder of a season for the club could mean that players such as Gasboronni or Kapo may not get their chance, meaning when nedved retires which he surely will in a season or two, the club willhave to go fishing again for players.

the club needs to devleop as many players as possible because when we return to serie A, we wont have millions to spend on quality players.
    you do realise that building the team around the likes of kapo and gasbarroni wont do any good if we're to challenge for top honours in 2-3 years. besides, gasbarroni is out to parma. nedved staying is vital IMO.

Sep 28, 2002
    Stephan said:
    super sub role?
    its serie b, come on, what super sub. nedved to start at least 35 games if he stays. he may not be the nedved of 3 years ago, but one thing that always amazed me is his amazing fitness. few players at that age can keep the same standard.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Fliakis said:
    its serie b, come on, what super sub. nedved to start at least 35 games if he stays. he may not be the nedved of 3 years ago, but one thing that always amazed me is his amazing fitness. few players at that age can keep the same standard.
    i just asked, did you read the comment which i was replying? bozi was the one who thought he wont play as much as usually.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Stephan said:
    i just asked, did you read the comment which i was replying? bozi was the one who thought he wont play as much as usually.
    i dont think supersub but he cant sustain a 42 game season, unfortunately
    dont worry man
    Fliakis said:
    during the summer neddy commented on how hard it is to keep playing, it is getting harder to run as much and he felt he cant sustain it. for me the man has been magic and he would be awesome in seie b, however, he cannot sustain a 42 game season at his age.
    sad fact he is getting older and serie b is a long slog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)