Paulo Dybala (108 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Karen's on this forum seem to have synchronized thier menstrual cycle.
Estrogen and pheromone levels at a dangerous high.

The level you illiterate conformists reach is fucking embarrassing really. :rofl:
It's always awesome when someone accuses others of illiteracy and is unable to spell the plural form of Karen correctly in the same post.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's not a cat it's the desert fox.
Go read a book, he is one of the main guys whose methods and knowledge your countries generals have studied in military school so they could keep you safe. His name is Erwin Rommel.
The desert fox is still pretty much a Nazi.

Not sure why you'd idolize him. But you do you.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
@JuveE46 didn't your dad Hitler want us all to be conformist? You're a budget Andrew Tate, not a literate non-conformist hero so cut it out.

Dybala left with no fuss, they negotiated but it didn't work. We didn't lose a penny and its not a messy divorce like Ramsey. As a team, we're moving to 4-3-3 but have no LW yet and we need a backup for Vlahovic.

The other thing is that he had a different skillset to Vlahovic so when you play against a bus parking team, you need options. I'd take someone like Insigne and Mertens, you need something better than Morata and Kean. Although I'm expecting more assists, we're assuming that the midfield will be scoring plenty of goals but it's too early to know.

You comparing Dybala situation to Ramsey? Did we bring ramsey into his first big club and touted him as ADP heir? Did he then ride the bench for two years then ask for more money when his contract was up? then settle for way less in a shit hole?
I never said we didn't need him I said he has a strand of vagina hair for character.
With the Nazi shit Why don't you follow through with that perfect logic and just stop using half the shit on a daily basis because chances are a guy in a Nazi uniform invented or improved upon it. Start with the freeway.
you intellectually constipated hashtag conformist.

- - - Updated - - -

It's always awesome when someone accuses others of illiteracy and is unable to spell the plural form of Karen correctly in the same post.

It's always awesome when someone starts a supposed smart comeback with "it's always awesome" lol..Do teach me Mr. Karen how do your people spell it? Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Not just a Nazi, a general Nazi, a marshal Nazi
Hell yeah. Read a book lately? Or does just going to imright.com suffice?

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You comparing Dybala situation to Ramsey? Did we bring ramsey into his first big club and touted him as ADP heir? Did he then ride the bench for two years then ask for more money when his contract was up? then settle for way less in a shit hole?
I never said we didn't need him I said he has a strand of vagina hair for character.
With the Nazi shit Why don't you follow through with that perfect logic and just stop using half the shit on a daily basis because chances are a guy in a Nazi uniform invented or improved upon it. Start with the freeway.
you intellectually constipated hashtag conformist.

- - - Updated - - -

It's always awesome when someone starts a supposed smart comeback with "it's always awesome" lol..Do teach me Mr. Karen how do your people spell it? Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah. Read a book lately? Or does just going to imright.com suffice?
I don't know what to say, man.

You can't write and Rommel was a Nazi.

I'm sorry.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
A few times bc I was still young enough to make up the time zone difference.

Based on the matches I caught it wasn’t worth it

If it were Dybala tho, then it would be a completely different fireworks show

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A few times bc I was still young enough to make up the time zone difference.

Based on the matches I caught it wasn’t worth it

If it were Dybala tho, then it would be a completely different fireworks show
Oh yeah the quality of the football here in Australia ain’t great. But you do find the odd gem who goes on to a decent career overseas.

Dybala in Australia would be hilarious. With his injury record and lack of fitness, it’d be hilarious to watch him toil away on rock hard fields playing in 35 degrees Celsius weather in an unforgiving Australian summer.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@JuveE46 Hitler creating the first autobahn as is nobody would ever think of it, justifies a million dead Jews? Being an intellectually constipated hashtag conformist is better than you Satan, anti-Christ or whatever evil you are. Don't respond please.
--------------------------------------------------
I was lucky enough to see Del Piero in 1997, at Old Trafford. I was in primary school so I didn't understand much but he scored a sick goal. I grew up watching Gazzetta Football Italia and followed Juventus because of Alex's sideburns.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
@JuveE46 Hitler creating the first autobahn as is nobody would ever think of it, justifies a million dead Jews? Being an intellectually constipated hashtag conformist is better than you Satan, anti-Christ or whatever evil you are. Don't respond please.
--------------------------------------------------
I was lucky enough to see Del Piero in 1997, at Old Trafford. I was in primary school so I didn't understand much but he scored a sick goal. I grew up watching Gazzetta Football Italia and followed Juventus because of Alex's sideburns.
Man I was talking about football and how Dybala is a dickless little bitch. That is a comment about football.
Then for some reason you point out my avatar ...wtf does a book on Erwin Rommel whose book cover I have as an avatar have anything to do with your bitching and whining about anything I've said? Then you attempt to retry Rommel for war crimes to prove a point about me personally lol
Nobody is talking about dead people and six billion (yes with a B) Jews, you getting your panties in a twist for what? Satan anti Christ lmfao
You are the type of idiot that can wrestle with himself and come in third place...:D

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Man I was talking about football and how Dybala is a dickless little bitch. That is a comment about football.
Then for some reason you point out my avatar ...wtf does a book on Erwin Rommel whose book cover I have as an avatar have anything to do with your bitching and whining about anything I've said? Then you attempt to retry Rommel for war crimes to prove a point about me personally lol
Nobody is talking about dead people and six billion (yes with a B) Jews, you getting your panties in a twist for what? Satan anti Christ lmfao
You are the type of idiot that can wrestle with himself and come in third place...:D
You will be one of Mokkus 100 nazi scalps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 74)