Paulo Dybala (357 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Lol our reject is their biggest transfer of all time. Enough said.
Be careful he is a god to some fanbois here. We are supposed to believe it wasn't about money, but that he "wasn't part of the plans of Allegri" BUT that he was ready to go from 13.5m to 6m a season. I think it's BS, they just trying to save some face on both sides otherwise for fucking 6m a year would be worth to have him around and play his injury prone ass selectively. Hell just for FKs it's be worth it lol
If he is not part of the plans, why do it this way? Max already must have known months ago with vlahovic coming in

I call BS no fucks given what anyone says

Jun 16, 2020
Be careful he is a god to some fanbois here. We are supposed to believe it wasn't about money, but that he "wasn't part of the plans of Allegri" BUT that he was ready to go from 13.5m to 6m a season. I think it's BS, they just trying to save some face on both sides otherwise for fucking 6m a year would be worth to have him around and play his injury prone ass selectively. Hell just for FKs it's be worth it lol
If he is not part of the plans, why do it this way? Max already must have known months ago with vlahovic coming in

I call BS no fucks given what anyone says
Arrivabene literally said it in the media. The club made a decision and it wasn’t a economical decision. They just decided to move on and focusing on other players

- - - Updated - - -

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Yeah saw that @U Picciriddu
Why handle it this way though? What was gained?
Also why make an offer in the first place? Smells more like a disagreement but whatever this soyboy already showed his character on the field...but anyway I think the club would keep him at Danilo wages he accepted there with the homos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 338)