Paulo Dybala (135 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There are actually a lot of Dybala fans in the US. A few kids down the street love him. And now they'll be Roma fans. Good job Juve.
So you’d have preferred giving an always injured/mediocre-poor in three of the past four seasons/disappears in every big CL match for 5 seasons - Dybala the raise he was asking for in the autumn just to appease some dumb ‘murican kids? :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So you’d have preferred giving an always injured/mediocre-poor in three of the past four seasons/disappears in every big CL match for 5 seasons - Dybala the raise he was asking for in the autumn just to appease some dumb ‘murican kids? :lol2:
I would prefer not losing good players on a free, nor losing them to our rivals in the table.

But hey this is regressive Juve so everything is backwards land.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So Pogba deal was a good one? I dont see the difference here, nor the logic.
Remind me when I ever said I want Pogba :lol:

I spent the last couple years calling him injury prone and washed up and saying I hope we don’t sign him. Now that he’s here I hope he does well. If we had re-signed Dybala I’d hope the same. Neither is even close to a top team star anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

I would prefer not losing good players on a free, nor losing them to our rivals in the table.

But hey this is regressive Juve so everything is backwards land.
:lol:

Yeah. Remind me when Roma finished ahead of us again? And Dybala has been mediocre or poor in three of the past four seasons. He’s not good enough anymore. I will always be a fan of him for his first 3 seasons at the club, but it was definitely time to move on.

But rather ironic hearing the guy who constantly bitches about Juve being stuck in the past, being stuck in the past regarding Dybala. Lol

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol:

Yeah. Remind me when Roma finished ahead of us again? And Dybala has been mediocre or poor in three of the past four seasons. He’s not good enough anymore. I will always be a fan of him for his first 3 seasons at the club, but it was definitely time to move on.

But rather ironic hearing the guy who constantly bitches about Juve being stuck in the past, being stuck in the past regarding Dybala. Lol
They only finished 7 points behind us and it could have been less if Landucci didn't save us from the 4-1 slaughtering.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
From a business perspective, sending Dybala away is a small step to fix the years of mess like Ramsey, Arthur, and friends. High wages and little return from Higuain for example, has finally caught us up. Vlahovic was an opportunity, Pogba came for free, selling De Ligt seems like it was a necessity. It's a different kind of transfer window this time, seems like we're balancing the books whilst trying our best to improve the squad. By that I mean we're being smart while Barcelona for example, are doing a 'Paratici'.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
They must really see him as their savior… giving a new player such a welcome is a rare sight nowadays, especially in a top flight club, if we wouldn’t know you’d think that Roma just signed the best player in the world judging from the excitement and expectations that they have for him lol

Now just imagine him getting injured and missing half a season after all this, which is more than likely to eventually happen.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think it's mostly the injuries and his apparent unwillingness to work on his fitness.

His body is just as frail as when he arrived.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I ain't salty pal, I got exactly what I wanted, which is this pseudo-athlete getting the fuck outta :J:.
And yet you're here, checking for updates, shit posting and talking nonsense. He isn't a Juventus player anymore, so why it still bothers you or irks you is beyond me. Like you said, you got what you wanted, so let it be. Don't be a bitch.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
. But it’s a bit awkward that we offered the same money to Pogba and that he gets injured within two weeks.
MF help greater than Dybala being a limited one formation positional player he’s referred to by many here. Wanted no parts of PP at first but appeared to get his head straight and literally cut his salary in half.

Sadly Dybala’s head got a little too big. And bottom line how the hell on a free he got so little in wages? More or less for months the EPL and Spain knew he was available. They pay backups more than he’s getting.

Look I hope he does well except against us but never will look back as it being a mistake letting him leave. I watched ADM for a match + half and got by defenders >>> Dybala last couple years. Seem to get run off the ball too easily for my liking.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
They gonna find out first hand, that this particular boy called "la joya" is fragile as a snowflake. Couple 90mins in a week and you can see his hamstrings pulling off. Never been an athlete and cannot see anything being changed.

He won't save Roma - not even close. He will be released and booed out of the building, even if not some rocks being thrown at him on his way out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 119)