Paulo Dybala (126 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Don't think we ever utilized him properly and were never committed to building a team around him so I don't think we ever seen his full potential here.
I hope he finds a team to bring out the best in himif it's anyone but Inter I'll continue to follow his career.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I didn’t actually realise that the club gave 0 tribute to Dybala last night and that it was entirely fan led.

what an absolute classless disgrace we have become. Not even acknowledging A player that has made out top 10 of all time scorer list and a player that has captained our club.

The clowns in charge of this club are killing our club. How disgraceful

Jun 16, 2020
https://football-italia.net/dybala-took-centre-stage-despite-juventus-trying-to-ignore-him/

This is what people will remember from last night, it was a disgrace regardless of the contract situation. The fans' voice was very strong and management needs to take notice.
So hard to identify yourself with this mess.

No soul really. Before the match begon there was already criticism to the media team, posting 6 tweets a day about Chiellini and 0 about Dybala. They really tried to mask everything. The board probably felt shame for the first time when the fans went against them, at least I hope so. Really for the first time i'm for a new president, Agnelli isnt on the same wavelength as many fans are.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

No soul really. Before the match begon there was already criticism to the media team, posting 6 tweets a day about Chiellini and 0 about Dybala. They really tried to mask everything. The board probably felt shame for the first time when the fans went against them, at least I hope so. Really for the first time i'm for a new president, Agnelli isnt on the same wavelength as many fans are.
Truly shameful.

All of this is 100% attributed to Agnelli. He controls everything and calls all the shots.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
This isn’t the same Juventus I supported for so long. I wasn’t even against letting Dybala go or in favor of moving the guy to the legends section but this is pathetic.

Now I hope he goes to Inter and pulls an Icardi against us when we meet so mr. Unibrow can lose some sleep.

It’s clear why all three managers and players have failed. Love Juventus but fuck JJ!

Jun 16, 2020
This isn’t the same Juventus I supported for so long. I wasn’t even against letting Dybala go or in favor of moving the guy to the legends section but this is pathetic.

Now I hope he goes to Inter and pulls an Icardi against us when we meet so mr. Unibrow can lose some sleep.

It’s clear why all three managers and players have failed. Love Juventus but fuck JJ!
Agnelli has to go.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Everyone is shitting on the management now but his agent is a joke too. He kept stalling the process for 2 freaking years. Even Agresti said that with a different agent the contract would've been signed long time ago. It feels like the club simply got fed up in the end.

Mar 9, 2006
People are disappointed because of Dybala's farewell quality? Bruh, they've thrown away DEL PIERO like he was nothing here :rofl: and the beef is so big that Alex refused to visit J stadium for 10! Years despite being in Italy on the daily basis because of his TV job

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone is shitting on the management now but his agent is a joke too. He kept stalling the process for 2 freaking years. Even Agresti said that with a different agent the contract would've been signed long time ago. It feels like the club simply got fed up in the end.
Exactly, if he wanted to stay he would have agreed the deal with less wages

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
This is true. It's sad to see him go like this but Dybala had 8m if not more on the table. He could have stayed if he really wanted to. The renewal saga dragged for years from one meeting to the other until the club gave up on him. As much as we want to blame the management for this, Dybala and his agent fucked up royally.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I didn’t actually realise that the club gave 0 tribute to Dybala last night and that it was entirely fan led.

what an absolute classless disgrace we have become. Not even acknowledging A player that has made out top 10 of all time scorer list and a player that has captained our club.

The clowns in charge of this club are killing our club. How disgraceful
I was watching the whole time in the week leading up to the game for them to say something, they didn't do shit. They tried to save face by posting things after the match. Fuck them.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
People are disappointed because of Dybala's farewell quality? Bruh, they've thrown away DEL PIERO like he was nothing here :rofl: and the beef is so big that Alex refused to visit J stadium for 10! Years despite being in Italy on the daily basis because of his TV job

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, if he wanted to stay he would have agreed the deal with less wages
Somehow people keep forgetting that no player is bigger than the club.
Also people expecting for dybala to have the same farewell party as Chiello.
Chiello is an Juventus institution in of itself.
Dybala asked for 8 to 10 million while Chiello was payed cheap change all this years, even less than the Lord Berna.
I just lol at the concept.
Good luck dybala. I wish you all the best if you do not end up with merda.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Somehow people keep forgetting that no player is bigger than the club.
Also people expecting for dybala to have the same farewell party as Chiello.
Chiello is an Juventus institution in of itself.
Dybala asked for 8 to 10 million while Chiello was payed cheap change all this years, even less than the Lord Berna.
I just lol at the concept.
Good luck dybala. I wish you all the best if you do not end up with merda.
No club is bigger than the fans that made it and our fans have made it clear how they feel.

The club has shown no class, no respect and no lo stile Juve

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

That could be forgivable if he was competent but after Marotta he’s had so many bad decisions that proves otherwise. I hope he gets kicked out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)