Paulo Dybala (127 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
To see a player that has given us so much react emotionally like that is a real shame and shows how much he cared for this club. He agreed a contract, we acted poorly and withdrew it. 9 months ago he was ‘central to our project’ and named captain and today he’s tossed aside.

He never really lived up to the promise but he’s still a quality player. We never really found his role which is obviously part of the reason for this decision. Will miss watching him play because he’s one of the only ones in this team that has a bit of magic.

Just don’t go to inter or those tears are crocodile ones

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
Will miss watching him allot. Absolutely is a legend and to suggest otherwise is an astounding level of ungratefulness.

He was the club's primary protagonist for the 2nd half of it's most successful domestic period and has given us more special moments than anyone else during that period (yes even more than BBBC).

I wish he wasn't forced out and believe that we will regret this decision. However, considering his injury issues, I understand the club's decision.

Good luck on your next adventure Paulo! (F*** Sh** typing this out felt like watching the end of Hunter Hunter :cry:)

May 23, 2013
Will miss watching him allot. Absolutely is a legend and to suggest otherwise is an astounding level of ungratefulness.

He was the club's primary protagonist for the 2nd half of it's most successful domestic period and has given us more special moments than anyone else during that period (yes even more than BBBC).

I wish he wasn't forced out and believe that we will regret this decision. However, considering his injury issues, I understand the club's decision.

Good luck on your next adventure Paulo! (F*** Sh** typing this out felt like watching the end of Hunter Hunter :cry:)
Take it back I don't understand the club's decision, especially considering the rumored replacements. What a shit move to end a beautiful relationship. If he joins Inter or Milan the club will absolutely rue this decision. And if not them then he will benefit which ever other club he joins.

Good luck Dybala. Shame that this club has been ran by shitheads since the #1 shithead fired Marotta, aka the guy primarily responsible for the club's most successful period.

- - - Updated - - -

Also there is no way he joins Inter after tonight. There's just no chance.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
amazing how many people here asking him to take a pay cut, but would absolutely lose their minds if their employer deducted their pay cuz they missed work or offered them less money after years of working.

the disconnect between what you want others to do, vs what you would do makes you a hypocrite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 91)