Paulo Dybala (132 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This season is probably the most difficult on a emotional level after 2006. Really to end this in this way, being humiliated in every competition, Dybala's farewell and Chiellini retires. Really rock bottom
Yes but it will make our eventual reemergence all the more beautiful.

This management can go get fucked tho. I don’t have good feelings about our future as a club over the next couple of years. Hope I’m wrong, but there is a real negative and poisoned/toxic atmosphere around this club and it’s been around for a while too.

But we will be back.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Ciao Paulito

It was the right time for you to move on from this club, but no one can doubt your love and affection for these colours. All the best Joya!
He fancies alot other things and prioritizes them over football. He might have a piece of his heart for us, but not for football. We paid shit load of money for his hobby.

Bye, and finally.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
These tears are not the tears of someone who will sign for Inter.

Atleast that’s what I would like to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I don't think so either

I'll miss him, always liked him but just couldn't be counted on as a top player towards the end. When he was on he was so fun to watch though, really had that magic.

Jun 16, 2020
Yes but it will make our eventual reemergence all the more beautiful.

This management can go get fucked tho. I don’t have good feelings about our future as a club over the next couple of years. Hope I’m wrong, but there is a real negative and poisoned/toxic atmosphere around this club and it’s been around for a while too.

But we will be back.
For me all the shit we've seen in recent years came together until this point. The club will always bounce back and is bigger than any person, but Agnelli tried everything to make it as ugly as possible. Yesterday made me realise what a cunt he is. From Del Piero to our logo, from Marotta to Dybala, having a modern new stadium with years of angry fans all came together to this emotional farewell, the atmosphere in the stadium is toxic for years now. Yesterday was very symbolic and was deeper than Dybala alone.

Nedved was nowhere to be seen. Shows how much respect they have for Chiellini and Dybala

Agnelli is the kind of owner who blindly follows his own path, ignoring every indication and fires everyone who thinks different. How did we end up in a situation where Del Piero refuses to visit us for 10 years. Damn it took me a while to realise this

Agnelli vergognati. Goodluck replacing Dybala with a 33 and 34 y/o

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
For me all the shit we've seen in recent years came together until this point. The club will always bounce back and is bigger than any person, but Agnelli tried everything to make it as ugly as possible. Yesterday made me realise what a cunt he is. From Del Piero to our logo, from Marotta to Dybala, having a modern new stadium with years of angry fans all came together to this emotional farewell, the atmosphere in the stadium is toxic for years now. Yesterday was very symbolic and was deeper than Dybala alone.

Nedved was nowhere to be seen. Shows how much respect they have for Chiellini and Dybala

Agnelli is the kind of owner who blindly follows his own path, ignoring every indication and fires everyone who thinks different. How did we end up in a situation where Del Piero refuses to visit us for 10 years. Damn it took me a while to realise this

Firing Lord Paratici to hire someone who will give dybala's wages to freaking di Maria just puts things into perspective

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Sucks to lose him and despite the fact i also think his demands were too big sucks to see we're not in the financial position to come to agreement with one of our biggest stars.
I get what is the management's reasoning here cause we expected a bigger impact from him but it's still a huge blow on many levels.
With nice personality he was our ambassador off the field and one of the few marketable players we had outside of italy (cause only italians care about italian players).
Cringy celebration and technical highlights also got a lot of kid fans for sure. Now try explaining to your kid why we are letting him go.

Seeing that we don't have a functioning team for a long time now we had to rely on the individual brilliance ( :baus: ) and Dybala's characteristics were pretty unique in our team. Yes, it was not that much we'd all like to see but without him and Chiesa this team is dead in creativity. And i don't see the management having a plan to fix this.

Thank you for those years and good luck in the next club if it's not merda.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I wonder if his demand came at the back of his MVP season in Serie A , but then to completely go back against what was agreed is a serious call of professionalism.
I dont remember seeing Juventus doing something similar with a player of theirs in the recent time.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I thought i wont give a fuck but this morning it has been hitting me in waves of sorrow and depression....its like im loosing a friend, thats the feeling im having but i dont know if it is because it turned out i love Dybala more than i thought i did or its the thought that time flies, we are getting older and nearing death.... Fucking hell....

And also, i just wanna ask, can some of you, please, tell me what was the most probable reason Juventus let Dybala go cause i wasnt really following the whole saga? Was it about money (though i seriously doubt it), was it because he is injury prone and unreliable? Board thought he wasnt good enough? Or just plain incompetence by the management? Because really, if it is true that we are planning on keeping that piece of shit Morata and we are letting Dybala go is crazy stupid...

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
I still can't wrap my head around why doesnt the managment offer a new lower salary contract. It is obvious that he wants to stay so why is this stubbornness? Even if you don't "center" the whole project around Dybala you can still offer him a new contract despite the previous disagreements. Instead you will offer the same money to Di Maria? For what? To prove a point that Dybala should have not negotiated and there is no turning back? Maybe if it was another player that cares only about the salary but it is obvious that Dybala cares about the team and doesn't want to leave.

Or maybe the idea is to "center the project" around Pogba so they need an excuse to free the number 10 shirt so that compensates for the lower salary offer compared to PSG? On the other hand that doesn't make sense because Pogba and Dybala are great friends from what we can see on social media so it would be even better if they played together. Should there only be 1 player in the center of a project? What about Vlahovic, Chiesa, de Ligt? Can't we have multiple great players and have the project be centered around a whole core of multiple players?

And what about Allegri? I wonder what changed his mind on wanting Dybala to be in the team? He knows the players, he sees the stats, maybe he doesn't have that much of a say on who stays and who comes in the team

Overall a baffling decision, the fans want Dybala to stay, Dybala wants to stay, it looks like he wants to turn back and sign a contract but the management is just adamant to say no and prove a point but I can't really see the point. It is like they are acting out of spite instead of looking for the best resolution of the situation. The team won't just magicaly "move on" because Dybala and Chiellini are leaving and the team starts a new "cycle" like all the wins/losses and champion's league finals and failing will be erased and Juve can move on. That sounds like a more wishful thinking type of stuff instead of looking at the real situation and giving a player that contributes a great amount of goals and assists a solid salary

Last edited:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I dont mind if he joins any other club except for Inter. But knowing Marotta, i think he will try to entice him , its up to Dybala to make a difference

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Say what you want about him, but he appears to love the club and all his team mates love him.

Maybe this could have been dealt with differently.

- - - Updated - - -

The Agnelli have arguably been Italy's most important industrialist family ever since they founded Fiat.

You'd be naive to think they are not ruthless.

Jun 16, 2020
Say what you want about him, but he appears to love the club and all his team mates love him.

Maybe this could have been dealt with differently.

- - - Updated - - -

The Agnelli have arguably been Italy's most important industrialist family ever since they founded Fiat.

You'd be naive to think they are not ruthless.
Problem is he's running the club like its Fiat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 119)