Paulo Dybala (124 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
No other player since MVP and Tévez left had made me feel so excited. Paulo at his peak was simply extraordinary. You knew that at any moment he could score a screamer, also had much better dribbling in the box. Shame that he just became a mentalcel but I still think he deserves to be in the Legends section.

Unless he goes to merda of course. Then he can lick mah bawls

Apr 29, 2006
One can say he was partly a victim of CR7's transfer here, on the other hand it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for him and the team. Has a few miles left in the tank, but needs a completely different system/team to shine. Definitely interesting to see where he goes and how would it work for him.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I’m indifferent at this point. I like him but way too many flaws for such a high ceiling. It’s unfortunate he never reached that potential. I still believe he could’ve been twice the player if played closer to the goal. It hurt to see him dropping deep. Then injuries.

I don’t know if I’d consider him a legend, he’s got the stats for it but as always they’re misleading. Couldn’t really shine at the big stage and score those important goals we so needed at the Champions League.

I wish him luck elsewhere though. He will probably perform better away from this pathetic lethargic and limpy dick system we play.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Even though it hurts to see him leave, it's probably the best for this squad going forward.

Yes, his last two seasons weren't great but everybody not agreeing to him being a club legend can feck right off.
He deserves a fucking statue for all those great years he had here. Now go look at the fan reception he will get today.

Sadly, the new management doesn't seem to care much about loyalty nowadays - he wanted to stay.
You don't see that all to often nowadays and should appreciate it. Especially from a non-italian at Juve!

Thanks Paulo! But just don't go to Inter please, everything but Shinter.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Even though it hurts to see him leave, it's probably the best for this squad going forward.

Yes, his last two seasons weren't great but everybody not agreeing to him being a club legend can feck right off.
He deserves a fucking statue for all those great years he had here. Now go look at the fan reception he will get today.

Sadly, the new management doesn't seem to care much about loyalty nowadays - he wanted to stay.
You don't see that all to often nowadays and should appreciate it. Especially from a non-italian at Juve!

:rofl: @Elvin

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

paulo-dybala-dybala.gif

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
A statue for maybe the 75th best player in our history. Tuz never fails to deliver.
Damn millennials (older millennials are cool) and gen Z. They get impressed by everything. They’re so excited and easily amused by anything.

:bow: Wow what a player. The second coming of Maradona. Why stop at statue, give the guy a lifetime award!!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Buffon's meesage to Dybala: “We defended the same colors. We wore the same shirt and the same headband. We felt the same emotions and rejoiced for so many victories together. Paulo, good luck in your future.” ♥️ [twitter]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)