Paulo Dybala (84 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
we had an amazing player in Vidal but one user decided to use him as his nickname
then the same happened with Dybala
both players disappointed the fans instead of becoming our legends

what's next? Chiesa? Vlahović?
Mods should do something

@Alen
i been saying this for months, asking for the mods to change his name and nobody listens

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i been saying this for months, asking for the mods to change his name and nobody listens
We should just prohibit him from choosing a name or avatar - they should be assigned to him. Failing that, and if he refuses to acquiesce, permaban is on the cards.

- - - Updated - - -

He isn't a legend for me, that would be insulting to the likes of Scirea, Buffon, Del Piero etc. He doesn't have the same class and leadership. Ultimately his legacy was tainted last 4 seasons because he ended up failing here hence why this club is parting ways and doesn't deem him worth the money. I mean, I liked the player, but if we're going to label him a legend then the bar is low.
We have Licht, Pirlo, Mandzukic and Tudor in the legends section. Pirlo was more of a Milan legend and already 30+ when he joined us. If we're going by your logic, then the aforementioned quartet shouldn't be in the legends section either, as they are not at the same level as Scirea, Buffon or Del Piero.

- - - Updated - - -

I fail to see what's so funny. He's on the list of top 10 goalscorers of all time for this club. The joke's on you.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We have Licht, Pirlo, Mandzukic and Tudor in the legends section. Pirlo was more of a Milan legend and already 30+ when he joined us. If we're going by your logic, then the aforementioned quartet shouldn't be in the legends section either, as they are not at the same level as Scirea, Buffon or Del Piero.
I agree they are not on the same level. But the players you mentioned have leadership and didn't fail here though

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I agree they are not on the same level. But the players you mentioned have leadership and didn't fail here though
So, a player who scored over 100 goals for the club failed here? Hyperbolic much? He may not have achieved what the fans expected, based on perhaps unrealistic expectations. After all, we paid the same transfer fee for Turdeski, and he hasn't even scored 1/10th the number of goals Dybala scored during his tenure here.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I voted rookie because I felt he has been too inconsistent for us but I'm not too sure. He has scored some really important goals for us like the goal against Lazio which I feel we wouldn't of won the scudetto without and his 2 goals against Barca amongst others. Also had a good run during the season 2020 to help us to the title. Probably just about deserves to be a legend to be fair.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
someone pls explain how a player that has scored more goals than baggio or platini , and was part of the one of most dominant teams of club's history is not a legend.

go on tell me how your feelings are more importnant than facts and stats.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nothing is more useless than your asinine posts, which are not only factually incorrect but epitomize the definition of a spiteful tool.

Truly, the name lacks a lot is befitting of your attitude and demeanor.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He scored what, 3 or 4 goals in CL knockouts over 7 seasons? Morata has more and he's been here 4 seasons. Thats legend material right there given we're talking about facts.
ohhh he scored goals in knockout rounds? can you remind everyone here how many CL trophies did he win for juve with those knockout round goals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)