Paulo Dybala (66 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
i really feel no affection when it comes to Dybala , even if he goes to Inter i don't even care .

years ago (specially 2017) i really thought he was on the way to be world class , but things didn't work , i don't hate him or anything , but simply i don't care .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The only regret for me, if he joins Inter, is that we wont have Chiellini to completely demolish him when we play them. For this alone I would extend Giorgios contract for one more year.
We have Gatti coming, and if you thought chiellini was a wild man, oh boy you’re in for a treat.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Leaving sentiment aside, Dybala going to Inter is the move that makes the most sense from his perspective. They play a formation that suits him and he gets to stay in a league where he has proven track record.
Plus he teams up with Dzeko, he didn't have a CF that suits him so well for a long while

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Leaving sentiment aside, Dybala going to Inter is the move that makes the most sense from his perspective. They play a formation that suits him and he gets to stay in a league where he has proven track record.
and marotta probably offers the best buck too

fuck them though. it's inda, i can't put sentiment aside.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just about the only player who can create a chance for himself out of little, which is an important quality when the team doesn't create much.

I'm really not a fan of selling our better players without bringing in quality replacements. I can't think of many times it has paid off for us other than the Zidane sale.We usually end up going backwards. Even worse that we get nothing for him.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just about the only player who can create a chance for himself out of little, which is an important quality when the team doesn't create much.

I'm really not a fan of selling our better players without bringing inequality replacements. I can't think of many times it has paid off for us other than the Zidane sale.We usually end up going backwards. Even worse that we get nothing for him.
Actually, I would argue we didn't improve with the Zidane sale. With Zdane here, we would have probably reached more CL Finals and perhaps won the tournament. The year after he left, Zizou won the CL, scoring one of the greatest goals in CL history. Sure, we continued to dominate Italy, but we only reached one CL final after that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Actually, I would argue we didn't improve with the Zidane sale. With Zdane here, we would have probably reached more CL Finals and perhaps won the tournament. The year after he left, Zizou won the CL, scoring one of the greatest goals in CL history. Sure, we continued to dominate Italy, but we only reached one CL final after that.
I can see both sides of it. We lost the best player in the world but signed Buffon and Nedved, which is hard to argue against.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He will be missed. Any team that signs him for free will be a lucky one. On the other hand we have to see what to do with Kean and Morata, or we go for some young italian who never makes the starting line up.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Zidane's sale partly financed purchases of Buffon, Nedved and Thuram. We were able to overhaul the team. It pained me to see him leaving for Madrid but he was the final piece of the puzzle for their already stellar team, that btw we encounterd in his 2nd season in the CL semis and won. In Zidane's final season here, we finished last in the CL group, with him headbutting HSV player in a sheer moment of frustration. He was done here after that.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Zidane's sale partly financed purchases of Buffon, Nedved and Thuram. We were able to overhaul the team. It pained me to see him leaving for Madrid but he was the final piece of the puzzle for their already stellar team, that btw we encounterd in his 2nd season in the CL semis and won. In Zidane's final season here, we finished last in the CL group, with him headbutting HSV player in a sheer moment of frustration. He was done here after that.
:rofl: oh yes you was crying all day long because of such a pain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)