Paulo Dybala (99 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
9/10 threads are filled with arguments about Allegri, this thread is refreshing because the arguments are about Dybala.

Dybala should sack his agent and take whatever contract Juve give him, he won't win a trophy at any other club like Spurs, Assna or Dortmund.
I've accepted the fact that he's leaving, but I am just curious to see the player coming in to replace him.

Let's see how happy Tuzzers are when we have a summer mercato comprising plumberson, fagjinho and rusty doris, typical Italian mini jabronis who won't win us shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I've accepted the fact that he's leaving, but I am just curious to see the player coming in to replace him.

Let's see how happy Tuzzers are when we have a summer mercato comprising plumberson, fagjinho and rusty doris, typical Italian mini jabronis who won't win us shit.
I've accepted it too Bro but my expectation for a replacement is much lower. We'll get a replacement but he won't have Dybala characteristics because those players are expensive. I know it'll be Raspadori but I'm OK with it if we change our style. If we get Raspadori and try and get him to play like Dybala, it'll be a disaster. Locatelli has been underwhelming and I'm worried that Raspadori will be the same.

Dybala was excellent the other day but when Kean kept missing and generally watching us attack like shit before gifting 2 goals, I had some feels for Dybala because he's miles ahead of Morata, Kean, and our supposed attacking midfielders.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
An offer by #Inter was presented to #Dybala, but la Joya dreams of other offers: #Milan and #Roma are also there.

[Il Giornale via @AroundJuventus]

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Anywhere but inter please. If he does go there then I hope it’s just to spend the whole time injured and take up a fat chunk of their salary budget.
Cannot bear to see any former Juve player wear their shirt

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Character goes a long way, a fighter would take a little less money and stay and prove the shit talkers wrong.
His case with the club is a curious one the more time goes by the more I wonder how many other factors are involved behind the curtains that we are unaware of.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Character goes a long way, a fighter would take a little less money and stay and prove the shit talkers wrong.
His case with the club is a curious one the more time goes by the more I wonder how many other factors are involved behind the curtains that we are unaware of.
this has never had happened in history of football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)