Paulo Dybala (75 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A job is a job. Yes there are levels and key distinctions but it’s the closest analogy we have to relate to these players.

Also, he’s right. When I know I’m leaving my company I subconsciously begin to give less fvcks at a lightning rate. No real difference here tbh.
Basic psychology is an unfathomable discipline to some. It's like I'm speaking jibberish or trying to decipher an impossible math equation :segio: :b81:

Either that, or some people just think it's cool being a contrarian regardless - probably need the attention, seek the attention, crave the attention they sorely lack in their menial and pathetic daily existence.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
From the words of our management during the whole saga, our revised offer (after we revoked the one in November) was either significantly less than his current salary or no offer at all.

We simply decided to move on.
I think they are saving face and partially telling the truth. I think they didn't withdraw the offer, but lowered it, and this guy felt insulted/underappreciated and didn't take it. So they came out with that story. I'm not sure what our final offer was, but I think it's more than inters (bonuses included). Now if you include the sign on fees, who knows. Either way, good riddance

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
So if rumors are true this soybean basically played games here with us trying to get more money while he's basically making the same shit at merda?

This guy never grew up, never matured both as a player and person. Character goes a long way and pussyslide here is short on that.
I would even be ok with it if he left to a better place for less money but this? If true he is a candidate for biggest pieces of crap in history of this club..4 yrs deal for 6M € is it?

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I think the final offered amount was 8+2 for 3 and Dybala wanted more. After we thought about it, we decided not to move forward on the offer.

So he's betraying us because he thought he deserved more and go less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)