Paulo Dybala (126 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 23, 2013
DP rejected an offer from Man United. Ferguson tried to bring him in, DP said NO... To me the fact that DP has that continental silverware edges it. Not less important he has the most apps for club.
Yeah I don't disagree that DP is the greatest Juventus legend. Rather, I was bringing up the point that Buffon was arguably making the greatest sacrifice at Calciopoli since he was at the peak of his powers and could've walked into any side on the planet. With that said i don't mean to downplay the sacrifice of DP, Nedved, Trezeguet etc at all. Their names are forever etched in the heart of Juventus for what they did.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... Buffon was arguably making the greatest sacrifice at Calciopoli since he was at the peak of his powers and could've walked into any side on the planet...
many forget that buffon had an agreement with milan for that summer. he still decided to stay in '06.

btw camo and trezeguet wanted to leave and were forced to stay. it's not that i blame them, it is what it is. adp and buffon though... those are the true calciopoli heroes.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
many forget that buffon had an agreement with milan for that summer. he still decided to stay in '06.

btw camo and trezeguet wanted to leave and were forced to stay. it's not that i blame them, it is what it is. adp and buffon though... those are the true calciopoli heroes.
Also Nedved. He had multiple offers from the top European clubs and decided to stay.

“I have always been asked this question – whether it was difficult or not to stay in that critical moment,” Nedved said.

“And my answer has always been no. It was actually easy to stay. The other players who made the same decision thought the same – that is: what would have happened if we had all left the club?

“We decided to stay because we felt the responsibility (that word again) to return to the club exactly what we had received. The club believed in us so it was the right time to give back. That’s why it was easy.”

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Calciomercato say Dybala might make a U-Turn - Dont believe it since we already announced he will be leaving and usually there is no turning back from these kind of things

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Calciomercato say Dybala might make a U-Turn - Dont believe it since we already announced he will be leaving and usually there is no turning back from these kind of things
What u-turn can Dybala make? From what I understood we pulled the deal completly. Arrivabene said "we could make a lower offer but we would insult Dybala".

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Must be BS. Dybala clearly thinks highly of himself, there were very good offers on the table already and he preferred to push it. Dude got it wrong, you don't mess with :mauri:
I think it's more likely for him to seek revenge (by joining inter) than making any U-turns tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 103)