Paulo Dybala (89 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I didn’t wanted to quote you personally, but your post was by far the ugliest. Good that you came out by yourself, for the rest see s4tch’s post
What can I tell you man, truth hurts.

You factually cannot dispute any of that. Dybala is an annoying whiny bitch who gave a lot of nice and ugly memories. Nice ones came earlier, ugly ones came later so that's what prevails with me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A player with mental issues and Injury prone.

I say mental issues Because he think of himself something he isnt, and he is of this new era of whiny guys made of paper who believes that he deserve everything.

Was promising when he came, but he definitely is not worth all the problems he causes and his mammasboy tantrums. A skilled but at the same time límite player full of Injuries and unfullfilled potential

He cant be the leading player in our team and in fact, he simbolizes all whats wrong with This team right now.
I Dont know who will come to remplace him and thats a matter we will have to deal with, but dybala cant continúe here.

Thanks for the goals but you need to vstreet

Personally I expected so much for him, but he never had the mentality of a champ

what a let down.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Juve took the initial offer off the table, he didn't reject us. Show the guy some respect, he's still our player for now. He spent 7 years here, gave us some great memories and now everyone's shitting on him. Sure, he didn't fully reach his potential, it didn't work out the way we all hoped it would. But that's life sometimes, move on and show some class.

Apr 29, 2006
I wouldn't write him off completely, just because I fail to see where he might end up. The big question is how does he fit in 'gegenpress' team - Liverpool, Barca and even somewhat City? IMHO his best position is on the bench, being an impact player. Doesn't have the stamina for >60 mins of pressing, doesn't have the speed either. Maybe I am completely wrong and teams that have a lot of possession would be the ideal place for him.

Either way we can't afford to keep him as the highest paid player here.

He was good for us, but never turned out as we hoped. And at the very least we did try a lot of coaches and set-ups and he performed best in Conte's 3-5-2 a long time ago.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Meh

Even ignoring the injuries (which alone are good enough reason to part ways) I feel like he has barely improved over the years.

I'm sure he'll make us look like fools in a better team and play like Messi for 10 games but then he'll be back to missing key fixtures every couple of months

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Dybala leaving will be my personal saddest moment since Marchisio's departure in 2018.

The club is making an awful mistake allowing such a player and legend of the club leave. He will succeed wherever he chooses to go so long as he can stay fit. And if he goes to another Serie A club then it will be a long while before we win the league again.

Such a shame.
1-Sadly he’s never fit and that’s part of the reasons of our CL embarrassment, Chiellini too btw.
2-How did it work out for Marchisio?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Dybala leaving will be my personal saddest moment since Marchisio's departure in 2018.

The club is making an awful mistake allowing such a player and legend of the club leave. He will succeed wherever he chooses to go so long as he can stay fit. And if he goes to another Serie A club then it will be a long while before we win the league again.

Such a shame.
I like Dybala and its sad to see him go. Between 2015-2018 he genuinely looked like a top player. Sadly injuries and maybe his lack of determination made him regress over the last few years. But that is bs.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
from vs:

1647876743908.png

i always thought that after tevez left, dybala was our best attacking player besides cr, and that we should aim to keep our best players, or at least to replace them. but his latest injury made me change my mind. you can't pay 7-8m to a player who's unavailable for the most important matches is a luxury. i'd still probably vote to keep him on a lower fixed salary + appearance related bonuses, but if he has a better offer then good for him.

also, a juve legend in my book. anyone who scores 110+ goals for juve, who made it to the serie a team of the year like 3-4 times, was league mvp, won 5 league titles, 4 coppe (etc) is an unquestionable legend. unless he signs for inda, that is.
Couldn’t agree more. His last injury was it for me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Too many injuries at 28 years old to bet on him. Some money club will sign him for the salary he wants and it won't be a problem for him to play 50% of the games at full fitness, but it will impact us a lot and has been for some time.

You can't deny his ability or his best level, but we haven't seen it for so long. We lose a match winner, which is the biggest loss of all. You don't replace someone of his ability without spending big, but you can have a less talented player make more impact by actually being available for most of the season.

He never reached his potential of being the top 5 player that he or the club aspired to, but at his best he was very good. I'm not sure he's finished but I'm pretty sure that we'll never see the same sort of player we saw in those first three seasons if he stayed here. Maybe somewhere else will fit him better from a physical and conditioning POV and he'll have more freedom to concentrate on being an attacking player. But he's not a leader and never really looked like one.

He's a legend-lite for sure, would put him considerably behind some of our other great forwards but he's been a key part of one of the best periods in our history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)