Paulo Dybala (119 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It’s amazing that so many of the Tuzzers who cry about never winning CL are Dybala fanbois. 1 goal - 0 assists in our last 18 CL knockout matches is a joke. And he’s appeared in 13 of them. Dybala has as many red cards as goals plus assists in the past 5 years. If this pussyfag is our best player, it’s no wonder we’ve been in decline since Cardiff :lol:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It’s amazing that so many of the Tuzzers who cry about never winning CL are Dybala fanbois. 1 goal - 0 assists in our last 18 CL knockout matches is a joke. And he’s appeared in 13 of them. Dybala has as many red cards as goals plus assists in the past 5 years. If this pussyfag is our best player, it’s no wonder we’ve been in decline since Cardiff :lol:
People call Pipita a choker, and in some ways he was, but his CL knockout record with us was a lot better than Paulo’s.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Dybala leaving will be my personal saddest moment since Marchisio's departure in 2018.

The club is making an awful mistake allowing such a player and legend of the club leave. He will succeed wherever he chooses to go so long as he can stay fit. And if he goes to another Serie A club then it will be a long while before we win the league again.

Such a shame.
Well that's the whole issue, isn't it?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he is way too injury prone and can't rely on him especially for important matches (villarreal, Porto etc.)he isn't a reliable player unfortunately. He doesn't deserve for the salary that he asks.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Letting Dybala go is fine if his replacement is good but let's be honest, Allegri won't play 4-3-3 so I think Morata and Vlahovic up front and some sort of Bernardeschi type on the left. I'm not confident about this move given that he leaves for nothing so his replacement will be some sort of budget player since we still have Ramsey and others on the books. We're creating a pretty big hole in the team now.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Letting Dybala go is fine if his replacement is good but let's be honest, Allegri won't play 4-3-3 so I think Morata and Vlahovic up front and some sort of Bernardeschi type on the left. I'm not confident about this move given that he leaves for nothing so his replacement will be some sort of budget player since we still have Ramsey and others on the books. We're creating a pretty big hole in the team now.
we have Chiesa

- - - Updated - - -

Do I know if he's only a pace merchant? In my opinion he has a great shot technique as well (both feet). Take a look at his goals during the Euros or the one he scored against Porto.
he’s trolling

Jun 16, 2020
For me it’s a bummer, Dybala (with Chiesa) remains the best player in the squad and one of the most fun to watch.

Ultimately it’s a good call postponing the contract renewals by the board but I’d say first negotiating and offering a contract and afterwards pulling back is a rather strange tactic, never really heard or seen anything like it before.

From a tactical point of view it’s probably more in our interests to invest in a proper winger post-Dybala, no denial that it’s a pain in the ass at time with him, yet he remains a player who’s able to create and make the difference while others can’t.

I wish him the best and I think that some posts here are a shameful display, it’s not like Dybala got injured because he wanted to. We had many beautiful moments with Dybala and we lose yet another player for €0. Especially Dybala was a valuable asset in that way. Hopefully he’ll go to Spain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)