Paulo Dybala (118 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
For me it’s a bummer, Dybala (with Chiesa) remains the best player in the squad and one of the most fun to watch.

Ultimately it’s a good call postponing the contract renewals by the board but I’d say first negotiating and offering a contract and afterwards pulling back is a rather strange tactic, never really heard or seen anything like it before.

From a tactical point of view it’s probably more in our interests to invest in a proper winger post-Dybala, no denial that it’s a pain in the ass at time with him, yet he remains a player who’s able to create and make the difference while others can’t.

I wish him the best and I think that some posts here are a shameful display, it’s not like Dybala got injured because he wanted to. We had many beautiful moments with Dybala and we lose yet another player for €0. Especially Dybala was a valuable asset in that way. Hopefully he’ll go to Spain.
Chiesa, De Ligt, and Vlahovic > Dybala.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Letting Dybala go is fine if his replacement is good but let's be honest, Allegri won't play 4-3-3 so I think Morata and Vlahovic up front and some sort of Bernardeschi type on the left. I'm not confident about this move given that he leaves for nothing so his replacement will be some sort of budget player since we still have Ramsey and others on the books. We're creating a pretty big hole in the team now.
Why would Allegri not play 433? It is his most used formation overall with us

- - - Updated - - -

For me it’s a bummer, Dybala (with Chiesa) remains the best player in the squad and one of the most fun to watch.

Ultimately it’s a good call postponing the contract renewals by the board but I’d say first negotiating and offering a contract and afterwards pulling back is a rather strange tactic, never really heard or seen anything like it before.

From a tactical point of view it’s probably more in our interests to invest in a proper winger post-Dybala, no denial that it’s a pain in the ass at time with him, yet he remains a player who’s able to create and make the difference while others can’t.

I wish him the best and I think that some posts here are a shameful display, it’s not like Dybala got injured because he wanted to. We had many beautiful moments with Dybala and we lose yet another player for €0. Especially Dybala was a valuable asset in that way. Hopefully he’ll go to Spain.
I also think Dybala is a shameful display. Vice-captain of the club with so many incidents and public words is really really shameful.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
from vs:

1647876743908.png

i always thought that after tevez left, dybala was our best attacking player besides cr, and that we should aim to keep our best players, or at least to replace them. but his latest injury made me change my mind. you can't pay 7-8m to a player who's unavailable for the most important matches is a luxury. i'd still probably vote to keep him on a lower fixed salary + appearance related bonuses, but if he has a better offer then good for him.

also, a juve legend in my book. anyone who scores 110+ goals for juve, who made it to the serie a team of the year like 3-4 times, was league mvp, won 5 league titles, 4 coppe (etc) is an unquestionable legend. unless he signs for inda, that is.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
One big bonus about this news is that we won't be bound by his tactical limitations now. Replace him with Nkunku/Diaby/... Salah (??) and we have a lethal trident up front. Time to bring back the 433.

Jun 16, 2020
Why would Allegri not play 433? It is his most used formation overall with us

- - - Updated - - -

I also think Dybala is a shameful display. Vice-captain of the club with so many incidents and public words is really really shameful.
I didn’t wanted to quote you personally, but your post was by far the ugliest. Good that you came out by yourself, for the rest see s4tch’s post

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Vlahovic didn’t convince me that much yet. I’ll wait with a final conclusion until he’s surrounded by decent wingers but on the ball he’s been disappointing to me. Early days but he needs to improve for the money he costed us.
Meh. Vlahovic has grinta, drive, and work ethic. Both him and Chiesa are the type of best players you want. Not this pussy fag who seems more concerned about fucking around on social media than being fit and in top shape. Vlahovic also matched 5 years of Dybala CL knockout goals in like 2 minutes.

Anyways, I was always a big Dybala fan before the past couple years, and think he’s a club legend for what he did domestically. Lots of great memories and trophies won.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Disappointed he’s not going to renew, he’s one of the few players with that level of talent that makes fans dream. Having said that I think we’ve not renewed for all the right reasons. He clearly wants a big payday which his fitness and performances don’t really justify.

He’s always been a bit of a square peg in a round hole at Juve. We’ve struggled to play a system that gets the best out of him consistently. Always sad to see a talented player leave, hurts all the more on a free but it’s the right decision with all the factors at play here

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Some of you need to chill and stop getting emotional. We've seen much better players than him leave the club and we've been able to cope.

Everything depends on our recruitment and given BiniBene's work over this past season, we can certainly look forward to next year with optimism.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
He’s always been a bit of a square peg in a round hole at Juve. We’ve struggled to play a system that gets the best out of him consistently. Always sad to see a talented player leave, hurts all the more on a free but it’s the right decision with all the factors at play here
Agreed. You play a system to get the best out of a star player if he shows up and makes the difference in the majority of games. Paulo often wilted in big European games and more recently hasn’t been able to show up at all due to injury.

I’m indifferent about today and I think we all saw it coming. It’s been great watching the moments of magic he has delivered, but the time feels right. Best of luck to him as long as he moves to a team outside of Italy.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
the toxicity on this forum is incredible. dybala is ever popular with the real fans and continues to bang in goals and assists per game.

yet if you only read this forum you would think he was a lukaku, or lingaard or amauri.

guys is top time goal scorer for juve.
goals scored against who? bar from that 3-0 Barca game what other big game is there to remember his heroics?
this guys balls shrunk every time the stage got big.
If Dybala had the grinta of sturaro he would be top ten footballer in the world for last five years.
He is a nice guy not happy to see him go but it's time.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Not surprised that he’s leaving. Always on the cards.

I think he’s going to go down as one of ‘what could have been’ players by the time he retires. The quality isn’t up for debate, but the fitness and attitude leads a lot to be desired.

I’m hoping he moves abroad and doesn’t move to Inter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
goals scored against who? bar from that 3-0 Barca game what other big game is there to remember his heroics?
this guys balls shrunk every time the stage got big.
If Dybala had the grinta of sturaro he would be top ten footballer in the world for last five years.
Given that he whines endlessly about Allegri in Europe, his being a Dybala fanboi is hilarious.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I'm not a sentimental person but his replacement needs to be better than him for this to be a successful operation. I'll lose my mind if we still have Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur, Bernardeschi, and Kean here next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)