Paulo Dybala (111 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course, I'm devastated. He's my favorite player on the team. I honestly can't wait to see which shitcunt replaces him. If it's Zaniolo, I'm all for it because I rate him highly. However, if we are freeing up wages to bring in the cringe lord himself Jogba or that midget limited shitcunt geezer from Chelsea Fagjinho, then fuck this club and fuck management.

- - - Updated - - -

So much fapping for losing one of the few difference makers of this team for free. I get why he doesn’t deserve a big contract but celebrating a big management failure is silly.
I am sure the members who are so eager to see him go will be eating shit when he scores against us to dent our title hopes or knock us out of the CL. I'm sure they're beating their tiny meatsticks to the jabronis of this world like Raspadori and Berardi.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa, De Ligt, and Vlahovic > Dybala.
We don't know what form Chiesa will be in when he comes back. De Ligt is a defender, so he's hardly a difference maker when it comes to deciding games.

Also, it's only natural that 3 is greater than 1 - that's basic math.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
the toxicity on this forum is incredible. dybala is ever popular with the real fans and continues to bang in goals and assists per game.

yet if you only read this forum you would think he was a lukaku, or lingaard or amauri.

guys is top time goal scorer for juve.
Ungrateful cunts with amnesia. There are two members especially who should be burnt at the stake for their takes.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So much fapping for losing one of the few difference makers of this team for free. I get why he doesn’t deserve a big contract but celebrating a big management failure is silly.
It's a blessing in disguise tbh

It will only be a failure if we continue to regress from our current position which I strongly believe is unlikely.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
HOW is it management's fault? Especially this current management?

Paratici tried to sell him twice, he refused. This management offered him a new contract he did not deserve in the first place. They saw that he still cannot be counted on and withdrew the offer and made a new one, lower one. He refused.

Explain please

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
HOW is it management's fault? Especially this current management?

Paratici tried to sell him twice, he refused. This management offered him a new contract he did not deserve in the first place. They saw that he still cannot be counted on and withdrew the offer and made a new one, lower one. He refused.

Explain please
Losing a good player on a free is always a failure. Tici’s attempt was made 3 summers ago. Surely we could’ve sold him earlier if that was the plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)