Paulo Dybala (258 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 23, 2013
Dybala leaving will be my personal saddest moment since Marchisio's departure in 2018.

The club is making an awful mistake allowing such a player and legend of the club leave. He will succeed wherever he chooses to go so long as he can stay fit. And if he goes to another Serie A club then it will be a long while before we win the league again.

Such a shame.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Dybala leaving will be my personal saddest moment since Marchisio's departure in 2018.

The club is making an awful mistake allowing such a player and legend of the club leave. He will succeed wherever he chooses to go so long as he can stay fit. And if he goes to another Serie A club then it will be a long while before we win the league again.

Such a shame.
That’s a very generous assumption.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Arrivabene is the man. You want to get payed like a star, earn it. My guess is Dybala goes Atletico.

Now Chiesa can move back permanently to the right side. Need to find a left winger. Raspadori should be the first option.
What happens to Felíx? He’s finally productive there from what I gather

Jul 13, 2010
I think the only option for him is Inter or La Liga, he's too slow for EPL and Germans would not pay for someone that injury prone. France is not interesting and PSG don't need another Messi-type player

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Constant delays of contract talks went really well for us :baus:

Now that it's too late to sell him we have a decision to not renew.

It's the same scenario as playing Vlahovic and Morata when they are 1yc from the suspension vs inda. No foresight at all in this club.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
baggio was never the same player. also you wouldn't know anyway because u never got to watch him
what are you talking about, his injury came at the beginning of his career.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want a brainless comparison, Demiral is having his best season after his ACL tear lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 238)