Paulo Dybala (102 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why don't you tell us again how you feel Jackass? Way lower salary? Look at the stats you inbred incel.

If we're talking about what people deserve, then you should be working the cash register at your local mini-mart.
But why the insults you neardenthal know no other way to talk.

All stirred up and bleeding XD so fukin funny

its not my fault your baby boy is struggling like mad in our team

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. I went overboard. I shouldn't have insulted Hydde, regardless of how I feel about him as a poster. That was amateurish of me.
Lol know your place.

I speak what people dont like to hear, you are one of them.

Im not alone on this view of dybala. You better suck it up and man up.-

Last edited:
May 26, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

-
Tbf you have been quite defensive yourself ever since your Dear old favorite Factos man Pendu decided to jump ship and fuck us in the ass in the summer too. No criticism was allowed there either.

We all have our favourites no ? :sarcasm2:

Dont act like you didnt talk shit to people who didnt agree with your worship

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tbf you have been quite defensive yourself ever since your Dear old favorite Factos man Pendu decided to jump ship and fuck us in the ass in the summer too. No criticism was allowed there either.

We all have our favourites no ? :sarcasm2:

Dont act like you didnt talk shit to people who didnt agree with your worship
My who? Ronaldo? First of all he is not my fav, dont know where you get that.
Second, in football terms, i rated ronaldo a lot for obvious reasons, the guy is a machine he was trying when everyone else was slacking, at least i respect that

About criticism, what? i dont remember telling anyone to not criticize him, dont know what you on about. He left6 us late in the summer market but we all know how a crybaby he is and he was fucked up by how things where run in this team, in that i dont blame him, but in leaving us out of nowhere yes he has blame.

Worship? seriously u lost me. I think you are confused with another member.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But why the insults you neardenthal know no other way to talk.

Lol know your place.

I speak what people dont like to hear, you are one of them.

Im not alone on this view of dybala. You better suck it up and man up.-
You really are a delusional Muppet, aren't you? Struggling like mad? He's been our best and most consistent player this season. I don't see you and the other Dybala hating brigade shitting on De Ligt, our 80 million signing who commands more wages and has been nowhere near as consistent.

Know my place? :rofl: :howler: You are a nobody Bro. I was wrong to insult you, not because you don't deserve it but because you aren't worth my time, and yet here I am, explaining basic facts to you.

Dybala deserves all the criticism he gets when he's not performing, but you and your little buddies come crawling out of your little holes whenever he has one bad game, never giving credit when it's due. Even if he scores and does nothing else, you still find reason to shit on him. It's ridiculous.

You and your hater brigade are bitter and hypocritical. A good Dybala means a better Juventus. If you took off your skewed goggles and stopped sipping on that Haterade, you might actually be able to see that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You really are a delusional Muppet, aren't you? Struggling like mad? He's been our best and most consistent player this season. I don't see you and the other Dybala hating brigade shitting on De Ligt, our 80 million signing who commands more wages and has been nowhere near as consistent.

Know my place? :rofl: :howler: You are a nobody Bro. I was wrong to insult you, not because you don't deserve it but because you aren't worth my time, and yet here I am, explaining basic facts to you.

Dybala deserves all the criticism he gets when he's not performing, but you and your little buddies come crawling out of your little holes whenever he has one bad game, never giving credit when it's due. Even if he scores and does nothing else, you still find reason to shit on him. It's ridiculous.

You and your hater brigade are bitter and hypocritical. A good Dybala means a better Juventus. If you took off your skewed goggles and stopped sipping on that Haterade, you might actually be able to see that.
Listen my friend, (we are friends right?) i have nothing against him. He just isnt what he wants to make the fans believe he is. His salary is too high for our team compared to what we need to sacrifice to have him here. He is 28. he forces us to play 442 or him in the hoel in a 4231. On top of it all, he has this primadonna attitude which is maybe his worst trait.

Not worth it.

Thats all theres to it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Listen my friend, (we are friends right?) i have nothing against him. He just isnt what he wants to make the fans believe he is. His salary is too high for our team compared to what we need to sacrifice to have him here. He is 28. he forces us to play 442 or him in the hoel in a 4231. On top of it all, he has this primadonna attitude which is maybe his worst trait.

Not worth it.

Thats all theres to it.
Of course. I debate with you, but I don't hate you. It's an online forum fratello - I am not some psycho. Hahaha.

I agree that he isn't worth renewing at 10 million, but renewing at his current salary (maybe offer him incentives in the form of bonuses) seems reasonable. I really think he's going to flourish with Vlahovic here, either in a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1, maybe even a 3-5-2.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Of course. I debate with you, but I don't hate you. It's an online forum fratello - I am not some psycho. Hahaha.

I agree that he isn't worth renewing at 10 million, but renewing at his current salary (maybe offer him incentives in the form of bonuses) seems reasonable. I really think he's going to flourish with Vlahovic here, either in a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1, maybe even a 3-5-2.
That is disappointing.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Id keep him as well. On 7-8m salary if he accepts. Losing him for free would be a poor decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)