Paulo Dybala (58 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Arrivabene whipping these pussies into shape. If he can call out our best player then the rest will wake the fuck up from the gravy train that we've been supplying for 3 years now.

Arrivabene

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Arrivabene whipping these pussies into shape. If he can call out our best player then the rest will wake the fuck up from the gravy train that we've been supplying for 3 years now.

Arrivabene
Brute oaf with zero tact who was fired by Ferrari and knows nothing about football. But hey, let's applaud him for singling out and throwing shade at our best player. Hope this tool gets raped by a stampede of wild elephants.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Brute oaf with zero tact who was fired by Ferrari and knows nothing about football. But hey, let's applaud him for singling out and throwing shade at our best player. Hope this tool gets raped by a stampede of wild elephants.
It's working so far. You want money, then play better. If he can do this with Dybala then the rest will wake the fuck up surely.

Edit: I should say that I don't think Dybala is one to not give effort. He's just an unfortunate recipient of this message but I think it's a message that had to be sent.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri:A tense situation? No, from what I know the club has already said they'll wait until the end of March-April to talk about all renewals. Paulo has all the advantages in the world if he knows how to exploit them."

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Praising a man who got fired by Ferrari and has absolutely ZERO background pertaining to football. But hey, if it suits the Dybala is an overrated pussyfag brigade, they just jump all over it. A bunch of simps really.
I'm not on the Dybala is a pussyfag brigade. And Arrivabene might ultimately be an idiot in the long run. But I back him in this instance. Bernardeschi is not getting his renewal either and is having his best season in a while. As long as it's consistent across the board, then we'll be better for it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If you were aware of the meaning of said word, you'd know you are the simp in this thread.
I'm aware of said word. I'm simping for Dybs while you're simping for a brutish oaf who lacks tact.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not on the Dybala is a pussyfag brigade. And Arrivabene might ultimately be an idiot in the long run. But I back him in this instance. Bernardeschi is not getting his renewal either and is having his best season in a while. As long as it's consistent across the board, then we'll be better for it.
I know you're not. I was only quoting you because you mentioned Arrivederci.

- - - Updated - - -

If you were aware of the meaning of said word, you'd know you are the simp in this thread.
Also, you're an Allegri Throater FFS! I'm merely simping and you've already whored yourself out. Don't be talking to me about my behavior :p :D :b81:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Nah. His best seasons were 15-16 through the first half of 17-18 when he was virtually unstoppable. Scored more, assisted more, looked more dangerous in every aspect of the attack.
so his best seasons is when he played with intelligent footballers like lichteiner, khedira, mandukic and higuain?

so this means it's not the player who has regressed. it's the team around him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)