Paulo Dybala (90 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
@DAiDEViL

Imagine a 28 year old Marcelo, Dani Alves, Salah, Kroos, De Bruyne, Lewandowski, Suarez, Neymar, Mbappe, Tevez, Modric on an expiring contract, looking for 10-12 mil salary and no top team trying to sign him.
You are the typical guy who talk and talk without knowing any thing example Salah is 29 He made 200.000 pounds a week, a week!!! He is asking 300.000 pounds a week to renew. They just signed a new contract the amount is not know yet. But you can be sure it will not be less.
De Bruyne ( 30 year) makes 400.000 pounds a week.
So stop talking non sense, inform yourself before writing something!!

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
You are the typical guy who talk and talk without knowing any thing example Salah is 29 He made 200.000 pounds a week, a week!!! He is asking 300.000 pounds a week to renew. They just signed a new contract the amount is not know yet. But you can be sure it will not be less.
De Bruyne ( 30 year) makes 400.000 pounds a week.
So stop talking non sense, inform yourself before writing something!!
I don't like Dybala. And I don't care about your arguments or opinion.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
If you shake hands on a deal (8 +2) you should keep the deal. It says how stupid Agnelli and Co is and then we want a Super League where we will end
up in the last 3 each season. How many fans will come and see that team then?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like Dybala. And I don't care about your arguments or opinion.
Then just say I do not like Dybala and stop al the BS you just wrote in your previous post.

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Obviously the best would be renewing with his current wages and then try to sell him
Letting him go for free for the sake off just cause is the option only if the other one is renewing for a retarded wage that would make him unsellable and on our books till the end of the new contract and him keeping the last 2 years non-performances

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
on the other hand dybala has been here for 7 seasons now and looks back in form. what kind of message we sending if we don't reward this kind of performance and loyalty, but instead go back and critisize a loyal player that hasn't caused problems before?

him and nedved have both singled out dybala. nedved did it 3 or 4 years ago too. yet you never see these guys call out other players.

this seems to me a targeted approach cuz they try and paint him as the villian in public eye. these are the same people that tried to give suarez a fake passport and so let's not give them the moral high ground here.
Loyalty has nothing to do with it. We need players to be good AND loyal. Not saying Dybala isn’t good. He is top 3 player in this team. But rewarding players based solely on loyalty is silly.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If they wanted to renew him then it would’ve been done in priority fashion months ago. Why is that so difficult to grasp?

Unless folks are all coming to a consensus that our management is (has been for 3-4 years) wholly incompetent and unprofessional.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If they wanted to renew him then it would’ve been done in priority fashion months ago. Why is that so difficult to grasp?

Unless folks are all coming to a consensus that our management is (has been for 3-4 years) wholly incompetent and unprofessional.
I don't think it only comes down to wanting him to renew. If we miss out on CL (which is a very likely scenario imo) we probably don't have the cash to renew him.

Agreeing on our management being incompetent. There's just too much bad press, instability and negavitiy around this club in recent times. The inflated transfer fees with Arthur, giving Suarez a fake passport, re-hiring our previous manager. All in less than 1 year.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't think it only comes down to wanting him to renew. If we miss out on CL (which is a very likely scenario imo) we probably don't have the cash to renew him.

Agreeing on our management being incompetent. There's just too much bad press, instability and negavitiy around this club in recent times. The inflated transfer fees, giving Suarez a fake passport, re-hiring our previous manager. All in less than 6 months
Agree. our finances are clearly a mess. Very poor bets and deals. Having to pay for chiesa, Dybala, Berna this summer compounds it especially if we don’t qualify for CL.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Odd then you chose to spend your time in a discussion forum, where arguments and opinions are shared. Especially when you make statements people expect you to back up.
Well, if someone is insulting and belittling me for my opinion on something - I don't care about theirs. If someone is respectful - I care about their opinion.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Agree. our finances are clearly a mess. Very poor bets and deals. Having to pay for chiesa, Dybala, Berna this summer compounds it especially if we don’t qualify for CL.
Famous compounding losses strat :agree:

JJ also a Warren Buffett disciple @campionesidd

Some book recommendation by JJ:
-The unintelligent investor
-One Down on the Calcio Street
-The Little Book that beats your Finances
-Retard Investing: From Beppe to Tici and beyond

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I hope the 10 Pezevenkis beating their meatsicles to our best player leaving on a free will be happy once we take up the option on the useless turd Kean and bring in some unknown shitstick as a Dybala "replacement", once again weakening the squad because we're broke as fuck and have two buffoons in Chimichanga and Arrivederci running the show. We've seen this story before ladies and gentlemen.
But don't you know? Letting him walk and getting his massive salary off our books will somehow allow us to then spend €100M extra. Math!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)