Paulo Dybala (267 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You are the typical guy who talk and talk without knowing any thing example Salah is 29 He made 200.000 pounds a week, a week!!! He is asking 300.000 pounds a week to renew. They just signed a new contract the amount is not know yet. But you can be sure it will not be less.
De Bruyne ( 30 year) makes 400.000 pounds a week.
So stop talking non sense, inform yourself before writing something!!
If Salah signed for 300k GBP per week then according to my rough calculation it is 9.5m euro per season (net). Whom would you rather have in your team?

I found Dybalas gesture yesterday totally pathetic. The guy scored against freaking Udinese at home and behaved like he has just climbed Everest in winter.

If I were him I'd stop acting like a bitch and focused on chasing Caprari in goals + assists this season because he's behind.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If Salah signed for 300k GBP per week then according to my rough calculation it is 9.5m euro per season (net). Whom would you rather have in your team?

I found Dybalas gesture yesterday totally pathetic. The guy scored against freaking Udinese at home and behaved like he has just climbed Everest in winter.

If I were him I'd stop acting like a bitch and focused on chasing Caprari in goals + assists this season because he's behind.
Or the never rated around here Berardi.

:snoop:

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017

My friend you have to learn how to count Salah if he gets what he ask will make 18.7mil. euro"s a year . Last year his gross was 24 mil. He is the 4th most paid player
behind Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar.
Dybala makes 13.5 mil.

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
My friend you have to learn how to count Salah if he gets what he ask will make 18.7mil. euro"s a year . Last year his gross was 24 mil. He is the 4th most paid player
behind Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar.
Dybala makes 13.5 mil.
You know how to count right? Ok then pull out your calculator and see where that money is going. It's going toward goals and assists carrying that team. Dybala is carrying his GF vagina on his wrist in insta. That is the difference.

I don't want him gone but let's relax and be realistic. A team like PSG might pay him 13 but let's not pretend that's his worth.
At this point, to him, it's about making more money, not about logic and fairness.

Screenshot_20220116-103536~2.png

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
What are you talking about? 300k per week is 15.6m per year. They pay around 47% tax for that so it's 8 268 000 net. GBP/EUR is 1.2 so it's M9.9 euro.

https://switch.payfit.com/en/how-much-tax-does-a-premier-league-footballer-pay/
Correct 300.OOO a week is 15.6 mil in POUNDS ( 1 pound = 1.20 euro) which is 18.7 mil EURO
Dybala does not pay taxes in Italy. He makes 13.5 mil gross.
Salah is in the top 10 money wise Dybala is not. Salah is behind Messi,Ronaldo,Neymar and Mbappe in earnings , Dybala is not even close>

Last edited:

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Then I see people come with stats, tells me how much they know about different players, comparing Salah with Dybala makes no sense 2 very different players
who can easily play together one is a pure attacker , the other is a all round offensive player, that is why he is difficult to play tactically in a country like Italy
where tactics are everything. Will you every see Salah give a ball like Dybala did yesterday to DeSciglio. I watched Liverpool many times and Salah does never do something like that. Dybala comes to midfield pick up the ball and distributes. He is far from being only a goal scorer He is an all round player. You may like that or not, that is a other thing.
But I tell you now many teams will go after him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Majotta on Dybala
" The friend who was looking for Dybala in the stands yesterday was certainly not me, since I was at my house. When a player like Dybala approaches the junction it is normal that he is approached by the best teams, but we in the offensive department have 4 excellent players, we are full ".

Pressed on the subject, the manager continued: " We have a structure that is careful to monitor market opportunities , we must be alert for the best profiles. But we must reserve the utmost respect for the players who are currently there ."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Majotta on Dybala
" The friend who was looking for Dybala in the stands yesterday was certainly not me, since I was at my house. When a player like Dybala approaches the junction it is normal that he is approached by the best teams, but we in the offensive department have 4 excellent players, we are full ".

Pressed on the subject, the manager continued: " We have a structure that is careful to monitor market opportunities , we must be alert for the best profiles. But we must reserve the utmost respect for the players who are currently there ."
you simply know that regardless of what he says, beppe will be all over dybala. he did it many times, and he will try it every single time when a similar opportunity presents itself. we're going to hear this bs like a thousand times until dybala has a new contract with any club.

and i'd also do the same. we should get in touch with brozovic's agent.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Then I see people come with stats, tells me how much they know about different players, comparing Salah with Dybala makes no sense 2 very different players
who can easily play together one is a pure attacker , the other is a all round offensive player, that is why he is difficult to play tactically in a country like Italy
where tactics are everything. Will you every see Salah give a ball like Dybala did yesterday to DeSciglio. I watched Liverpool many times and Salah does never do something like that. Dybala comes to midfield pick up the ball and distributes. He is far from being only a goal scorer He is an all round player. You may like that or not, that is a other thing.
But I tell you now many teams will go after him.
Dybała doesn't deserve to be on the same wage as Salah. He wants a salary he does not deserve. Simple as that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What are we doing, testing his loyalty? Dangerous game. The thing is I think it's bad for both parties if he leaves, at least in a sporting sense.

Sure, someone will give him more money, but I think he loves it here, and the team can be built around him. I have reservations with him because of his fitness, but what I am pretty sure about is that in our current financial and sporting state we cannot sign a replacement as good as him. So that would mean taking another loss in the attacking area, and by the start of the next season we may only have Kean, Kaio Jorge and an injured Chiesa on our books. That is a frightening prospect for the club and fans alike.

It's possible we could sign an inferior player who contributes more than him, but you have to be quite lucky there.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If Dybala leaves the probability that we get a shitty replacement is pretty high. When you add a shitty player to a group of shitty players, you get a team that can't get into CL. Forget about the money for the moment, we wouldn't spend it well anyway and think of the team. I'm not convinced we'd even beat Udinese if he wasn't there, that's how poor we are at creating.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If Dybala leaves the probability that we get a shitty replacement is pretty high. When you add a shitty player to a group of shitty players, you get a team that can't get into CL. Forget about the money for the moment, we wouldn't spend it well anyway and think of the team. I'm not convinced we'd even beat Udinese if he wasn't there, that's how poor we are at creating.
We don’t have the $$$ to pay Dybala, Berna, or Fiorentina (for Chiesa)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 249)