Paulo Dybala (83 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Looking at Serie A table and schedule, by February 13th our chances to make top four will be much clearer. Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

I confirm to you, #Dybala agent did not have any different news from Juventus. There was no call from Juve to modify the contract. Dybala only has Juve on his mind. The truth is, the agreement back in October is strong, the player is waiting. (@romeoagresti) via @Elvin_DF

Putting his reputation on the line here.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol at This motherfucker thinking that with his "bluesteel" glare at the tribunes he was going to provee a point. Jaahahahhaha

Go away you manboy and leave with all your attention wjoring elsewhere.

Take your dybalovers dongblowers too

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What are we doing, testing his loyalty? Dangerous game. The thing is I think it's bad for both parties if he leaves, at least in a sporting sense.

Sure, someone will give him more money, but I think he loves it here, and the team can be built around him. I have reservations with him because of his fitness, but what I am pretty sure about is that in our current financial and sporting state we cannot sign a replacement as good as him. So that would mean taking another loss in the attacking area, and by the start of the next season we may only have Kean, Kaio Jorge and an injured Chiesa on our books. That is a frightening prospect for the club and fans alike.

It's possible we could sign an inferior player who contributes more than him, but you have to be quite lucky there.
He’s also quietly having an excellent season that’s mostly going unnoticed due to our poor season. Looks dangerous every time he’s on the pitch and his 10 goals - 4 assists between Serie A and CL in just under 1400 minutes.

Over the past year, he’s in the 98th percentile for shot creating actions/90, 97th percentile for progressive passes, 92nd percentile for progressive carries, and 92nd percentile for dribbles, amongst positional peers in the big five leagues.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I'm 50/50 on this. I wouldn't be jubilant if he renews, but I wouldn't shed many tears if he left either. It's difficult.

Ultimately I believe juve aren't benefitting out of any outcome. He's a brilliant player but he's injured half the time. Either we keep him on, take the risk and pay him more, or lose a quality player for free.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm 50/50 on this. I wouldn't be jubilant if he renews, but I wouldn't shed many tears if he left either. It's difficult.

Ultimately I believe juve aren't benefitting out of any outcome. He's a brilliant player but he's injured half the time. Either we keep him on, take the risk and pay him more, or lose a quality player for free.
That’s not 50/50.

- - - Updated - - -

Well fighting publicly ain’t good for anybody. This almost looks like we didn’t want to renew and were just looking for an excuse

Last edited:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If Salah signed for 300k GBP per week then according to my rough calculation it is 9.5m euro per season (net). Whom would you rather have in your team?

I found Dybalas gesture yesterday totally pathetic. The guy scored against freaking Udinese at home and behaved like he has just climbed Everest in winter.

If I were him I'd stop acting like a bitch and focused on chasing Caprari in goals + assists this season because he's behind.
I didn't know we're signing Salah if Dybala leaves. That's great news!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dybała doesn't deserve to be on the same wage as Salah. He wants a salary he does not deserve. Simple as that.
He is not asking for same wage as what Salah is asking for. Salah as one of the best around, is asking for salary that is close to Neymar, Lewandowski and so on etc.

That's more then double what Dybala is rumoured to negotiating for. People are getting confused too much between net and gross for how salaries are reported.

If Salah don't get the salary he wants from Liverpool, he will easily get it elsewhere. Wether its one of the el classicos, PSG or even Bayern etc.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Salah is asking for 400k not 300k fwiw.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s more than 13m euros net annually.

Dybala in EPL terms is looking at ~240,000£ Weekly bonus not included.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is not asking for same wage as what Salah is asking for. Salah as one of the best around, is asking for salary that is close to Neymar, Lewandowski and so on etc.

That's more then double what Dybala is rumoured to negotiating for. People are getting confused too much between net and gross for how salaries are reported.

If Salah don't get the salary he wants from Liverpool, he will easily get it elsewhere. Wether its one of the el classicos, PSG or even Bayern etc.
Some people never paid attention in Math class, so they're just pulling numbers out of their asses to suit their narratives. At least that other guy was honest enough to admit he doesn't like Dybala and doesn't care. I appreciate his honesty.

@Hydde go crawl back into your little shit hole or I'll send someone over to throw your sorry ass into the Panama Canal you sad sack of shit :p :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Dumb ass club with no vision. This Arrivederci character seems to be a downright proper knob, a power hungry tool. Glad we got to feed off Ferrari's scraps, bringing in a guy who knows nothing about football.

Losing Dybala, Morata going back to Spain, potentially losing De Ligt.

As things stand, we might go into next season with a bad defense, a terrible midfield and a mediocre attack. Oh, but I'm sure Kean is going to save us. And before you ask, we're going to replace them, I ask you this you ungrateful narrow minded buffoons. With what money? Where's the competent management? Please don't say we are Juventus and players are desperate to come here, because probably the only ones desperate to come here are garbage players hoping to escape a worse situation elsewhere.

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The only thing dybala needed to prove was that he could consistently stay healthy. That had to be the big ticket item in the discussions and surely this is why the contract was never signed.

I have always found it strange that they agreed to a contract but could never actually sign it. Constant delays just didn't make sense.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Salah is asking for 400k not 300k fwiw.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s more than 13m euros net annually.

Dybala in EPL terms is looking at ~240,000£ Weekly bonus not included.
Does it really matters what Salah is asking?

Salah is 10 times better than Dybala, he is world class, Dybala isn't, and never will be.

Lpool are rich club , Juve isn't.

The only bad thing managment did, was not selling him last year.

This guy peaked in 2017, pls don't ever compare him to world class players like Salah.

And BTW Chiesa >>>> Dybala

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)