Paulo Dybala (78 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That’s pure bias and hate, no two ways about it.
I like Dybala. Replacing him will be a tough task. But his response is pure entitlement. There are not many players in the league earning 8m+2m salary. Getting that kind of contract should never be taken for granted.
If your boss criticizes you you should shut up and listen.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I like Dybala. Replacing him will be a tough task. But his response is pure entitlement. There are not many players in the league earning 8m+2m salary. Getting that kind of contract should never be taken for granted.
Not in public especially that he’s doing well this season and not injured as much as last season.
What kind of leverage do we have to do this btw?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
on the other hand dybala has been here for 7 seasons now and looks back in form. what kind of message we sending if we don't reward this kind of performance and loyalty, but instead go back and critisize a loyal player that hasn't caused problems before?

him and nedved have both singled out dybala. nedved did it 3 or 4 years ago too. yet you never see these guys call out other players.

this seems to me a targeted approach cuz they try and paint him as the villian in public eye. these are the same people that tried to give suarez a fake passport and so let's not give them the moral high ground here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Only Arrivabene is no boss - he's a fucking brutish oaf and a tool who knows nothing about football, training sessions and methodology. He's just flexing because he can.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Only Arrivabene is no boss - he's a fucking brutish oaf and a tool who knows nothing about football, training sessions and methodology. He's just flexing because he can.
He pays the dough so he’s the boss. His personal characteristics doesn’t have anything to do with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Not in public especially that he’s doing well this season and not injured as much as last season.
What kind of leverage do we have to do this btw?
None. I’m not saying Arriva is right.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Allegri: "A tense situation? No, from what I know the club has already said they'll wait until March-April to talk about all renewals. Paulo has all the advantages in the world if he knows how to exploit them."

lol @Agresti

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
All the big clubs standing in line to secure his signature.
As if anyone could know whether he's been approached or not. Just because your favorite guru isn't reporting it, doesn't mean there's nothing going on behind the scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

But you do have everything to prove you spoiled manchild.

You have to prove you can stay healthy, you have to prove you can play a consistently great season, you have to prove you can react to adversity and negative comments like a grown up etc. etc.

He was a non-entity for 3 years more or less and now wants to get mad lmao
That's just factually incorrect. He's only had 2 bad seasons in his entire Juventus career.

He's back in form and is our best scorer once again despite playing with frauds.

Dybala haters will eat their own words when he leaves and we sign the new Matri or worse. Dark years ahead.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope the 10 Pezevenkis beating their meatsicles to our best player leaving on a free will be happy once we take up the option on the useless turd Kean and bring in some unknown shitstick as a Dybala "replacement", once again weakening the squad because we're broke as fuck and have two buffoons in Chimichanga and Arrivederci running the show. We've seen this story before ladies and gentlemen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)