Paulo Dybala (91 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dybala on the new contract: “I prefer to not speak about it.”

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala on his new contract: “The management has decided to talk about it in February. We’ve to wait for the new talks.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala: “I have nothing to prove to anyone.”

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala on his celebration: “I invited a friend & I couldn't find him, so I looked a bit because there were so many people up there looking at us, & I couldn't find my friend. Do we have to believe you? I don't know, that depends on you."

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Dybala on the new contract: “I prefer to not speak about it.”

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala on his new contract: “The management has decided to talk about it in February. We’ve to wait for the new talks.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala: “I have nothing to prove to anyone.”
He has to prove a lot, really hope this motherfucker will leave

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

But you do have everything to prove you spoiled manchild.

You have to prove you can stay healthy, you have to prove you can play a consistently great season, you have to prove you can react to adversity and negative comments like a grown up etc. etc.

He was a non-entity for 3 years more or less and now wants to get mad lmao

Jun 16, 2020
I applaud him for waiting our incompetent directors.

Could probably go to any big club for free, yet prefers to remain at us sharing the lockerroom with great players like Rabiot and Kean.

Didn’t say anything wrong. Board throwing mud at him for no reason and rescheduled the contract renewals of both Cuadrado and Dybala, after reaching a agreement. Must be frustrating dealing with them

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020

But you do have everything to prove you spoiled manchild.

You have to prove you can stay healthy, you have to prove you can play a consistently great season, you have to prove you can react to adversity and negative comments like a grown up etc. etc.

He was a non-entity for 3 years more or less and now wants to get mad lmao
What the fuck should then bentancur, rabiot, de sciglio, bernardeschi, kulusevski, arthur, rugani and kean prove? What a sick way of thinking. Dybala is techincaly better than all in the rooster combined. With solid teammates he can destroy barcelona.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What the fuck should then bentancur, rabiot, de sciglio, bernardeschi, kulusevski, arthur, rugani and kean prove? What a sick way of thinking. Dybala is techincaly better than all in the rooster combined. With solid teammates he can destroy barcelona.
Once again comparing the supposed superstar and leader of men Paulo freaking Dybala to the worst our squad has to offer to try and make him look good lmao.

Every single one of those guys except for Kean (who has no business being compared to the rest of them, yet) will either be sold, leave on free or be a deep bench player. Nobody defends them and nobody expects much from them.

If that is your standard for #10 and vice-captain of the club then we're really fucked

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Once again comparing the supposed superstar and leader of men Paulo freaking Dybala to the worst our squad has to offer to try and make him look good lmao.

Every single one of those guys except for Kean (who has no business being compared to the rest of them, yet) will either be sold, leave on free or be a deep bench player. Nobody defends them and nobody expects much from them.

If that is your standard for #10 and vice-captain of the club then we're really fucked
We dont need a leader, already have one in chiellini and later bonucci. Well, I would say that they will be here for a long time. 1. Nobody wants them, 2. We are broke 3. Seeling them all would kill agnelli's big character and credibility. Del piero would never be del piero if he wouldnt have good teammates. I loved dybala with mandzukuc.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dybala spoke to Sky Sport Italia after the final whistle and his mood remained frankly tense.

“I think we played well, we must try to be more consistent after scoring goals, as too often we score and then start to defend more, become afraid of attacking, and we can’t keep doing that.

“We are Juventus, of course we are in the running for the Champions League spots and must try to win. We don’t play good football, that is not our strength, so we need to focus on hunger and trying to run harder than anyone else.”

Dybala was asked about the intense glare he sent towards the stands rather than his usual celebration. Was he sending a signal to the club directors over his contract?

“I invited a friend and couldn’t see him. There are many people up there watching and I couldn’t find him.”

Should we believe you?

“I don’t know, that’s up to you. There have been a lot of stories, and many things happened that I prefer not to talk about.”

Dybala has been linked with Tottenham, Barcelona and Juve’s arch-rivals Inter.

The Argentina international also spoke to DAZN after the game and aimed a very specific jibe at director Maurizio Arrivabene.

“I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I am at the disposal of the coach and the club. My contract? The club said we’ll talk about it in February.”
He is so gone

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Just one goal. This jabroni sharmoota, he still has so much to prove, I mean he's just our 11th all-time highest goalscorer. What is that now, 10 goals in 21 games this season? Pitiful, would rather we start a model citizen like Icardi to score from the endless chances we create. Deserves €1.4M per season and not a single cent more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)