Paulo Dybala (108 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Outside of actually watching us play? He's been our best player this season and he was among our best players if not the best during the Sarri year. He has had two bad seasons in his Juventus career, Allegri's last one and last year under Pirlo.
He's also never had injury problems until recently. Routinely played 40 matches a year for like 5 years straight. But people talk as if he's Ramsey.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We wont regret losing a fake fan like you either then.
Get off your high horse you pompous prick. Fake fan my ass.

I am sorry if I can't bring myself to support a team with so many repulsive and dislikable characters - I guess you don't care. Good for you.

Icunti, Fagiot, Arturd, Glassmsey, just to name a few.

Chiellini and Cuadrado won't be around forever. That probably leaves Chiesa and Locatelli as the only likable players, if we sell Dybala.

I will just take a break until the team actually has players I can identify with, or an actual identity.

I will switch to fishing or something.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He's also never had injury problems until recently. Routinely played 40 matches a year for like 5 years straight. But people talk as if he's Ramsey.
He is injured every month ffs.

Ramsey is another case, "injury-prone" doesnt apply to him, an invalid more like :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's a vital player simply because he's the best player we have up front. But as has been pointed out numerous times, it doesn't count for much and doesn't warrant a big salary increase if he is constantly in this cycle of recovery to injury.

I'd be delighted to be wrong but I think we've lost the days where he plays 30 league games per season. The clubs problem is that you cannot replace his kind of quality with the budget we have, so he is in a strong bargaining position. Buying Palermo's Dybala now costs you €60m+.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yes. All anyone from outside cares about is international performances, and yes Dybala has been shit internationally (i.e. highest level), period.
Since the one game against Tottenham in 2019 I can't remember him doing anything relevant for Juve on the biggest stage.

He might have been very good for you in Serie A, like said I'm quite ignorant on the subject as I don't watch that many of your games.

So excuse me if I'm speaking rubbish and he really has been a vital player. It's again just not what I remember from the games I watched.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Get off your high horse you pompous prick. Fake fan my ass.

I am sorry if I can't bring myself to support a team with so many repulsive and dislikable characters - I guess you don't care. Good for you.

Icunti, Fagiot, Arturd, Glassmsey, just to name a few.

Chiellini and Cuadrado won't be around forever. That probably leaves Chiesa and Locatelli as the only likable players, if we sell Dybala.

I will just take a break until the team actually has players I can identify with, or an actual identity.

I will switch to fishing or something.
Likeable players? What is this, movies?

I dont care if Putler plays for Juventus, Im not abandoning my team ffs.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Likeable players? What is this, movies?

I dont care if Putler plays for Juventus, Im not abandoning my team ffs.
Stop being a hypocrite. You probably starting supporting Juventus because of Del Piero.

Many of us non-Italians/those who don't live in Italy only started supporting the team because of an affinity for a certain player, usually a member of the Azzurri squad.

If we had no interesting players back in the day, you probably wouldn't have started supporting Juventus, so please don't preach.

I never said I am abandoning the team, merely taking a break, and there's nothing wrong with that.

This is not the same sport I fell in love with anyway, so I don't see the problem.

Juventus doesn't help pay rent, utilities or put food on my table.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Stop being a hypocrite. You probably starting supporting Juventus because of Del Piero.

Many of us non-Italians/those who don't live in Italy only started supporting the team because of an affinity for a certain player, usually a member of the Azzurri squad.

If we had no interesting players back in the day, you probably wouldn't have started supporting Juventus, so please don't preach.

I never said I am abandoning the team, merely taking a break, and there's nothing wrong with that.

This is not the same sport I fell in love with anyway, so I don't see the problem.

Juventus doesn't help pay rent, utilities or put food on my table.
It gives you joy with every goal scored. Not everything is money. Even Icunti scoring will give me joy.

Doesnt matter in the slightest how and why one starts supporting. Stopping the support or switching teams when times are hard is a universally established bitch move and being a glory hunter.

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Since the one game against Tottenham in 2019 I can't remember him doing anything relevant for Juve on the biggest stage.

He might have been very good for you in Serie A, like said I'm quite ignorant on the subject as I don't watch that many of your games.

So excuse me if I'm speaking rubbish and he really has been a vital player. It's again just not what I remember from the games I watched.
No worries, just ask first.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Dybala heat map should be considered when updating his contract. Idk if our donkeys know how to negotiate though.
Hes got a pretty high workrate between j medical/locker room and the bench

B7p0QKxCUAAIIkw.jpg

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why not. we’re great at making poor business decisions. If only there was a CL equivalent for that. We would dominate.

- - - Updated - - -
Not extending Dybala and allowing him to walk FOR FREE, considering the dearth of quality names we're linked with, would be an atrocious business decision.

Or would you rather wave bye to Dybala and have an attack comprising Scum-Eh-Ha-Me-Ha and Icunti? Lord help us all then.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Not extending Dybala and allowing him to walk FOR FREE, considering the dearth of quality names we're linked with, would be an atrocious business decision.

Or would you rather wave bye to Dybala and have an attack comprising Scum-Eh-Ha-Me-Ha and Icunti? Lord help us all then.
how confident are we in selling him if we renew?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 87)