Paulo Dybala (87 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The amateurish thing is to openly and actively try to push your best (non CR7) player out of the club to try and sign a useless and lumbering oaf.

Thankfully Dybala has pride and stopped this absolute joke of a transfer from happening. The clowns will still try to force him out before the end of the window, I’m sure.
More than ever I want him to stay now. If anything this whole saga will give him the motivation he needs to perform well.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
:agree: yeah would like him to stay, and it might be the thing he needs to really kick his play into the next gear

but if he does I can't wait for people to say that this was some master plan by management to get him motivated, and not that we were about to trade him for fucken Lukaku

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This whole chain of Neymar, Dybala and Icardi seems too complicated to me to go through. Not only because transfer operations for players of this caliber are difficult by default but also because we saw failed attempts to transfer them this summer already.
Let's start with Neymar. It will take one of the highest bids in history to lure him away from Paris. Plus, PSG is not negotiating with one club but with both Barca and Real. Seems like none of them have enough cash to just pay for the Brazilian so they will have to include players which will require additional negotiating.
Dybala already refused two offers from United and Tottenham. His transfer to Inter which was unlikely from the beginning got even less probable after Inter seem to have captured Alexis. PSG would need to sell Neymar first and we don't even know if they are truly interested in Dybala or it is just comfortable for the media to link them with the Argentine. I think it could be considered underwhelming for Paris fans to replace Neymar with Dybala since the latter had rather poor performance within the last two years. Finally, there seems to be a very strong desire from Dybala to remain at Juve.
Icardi for some reason seems to be holding on for Juventus offer amid Napoli interest. Inter don't want to sell to us so even if they're done with the player, they won't sell to us for less than 70mln. Obviously we don't have such an amount available, plus, we currently have three players on high wages that play Icardi's position in Higuain, Mandzukic and Dybala. We have already seen throughout the summer that it's not going to be easy to offload any of them which makes Icardi purchase very unlikely.

Summing up, all three operations are very complicated and there is not enough time for all the pieces to fall in place.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This whole chain of Neymar, Dybala and Icardi seems to complicated to me to go through. Not only because transfer operations for players of this caliber are difficult by default but also because we saw failed attempts to transfer them this summer already.
Let's start with Neymar. It will take one of the highest bids in history to lure him away from Paris. Plus, PSG is not negotiating with one club but with both Barca and PSG. Seems like none of them have enough cash to just pay for the Brazilian so they will have to include players which will require additional negotiating.
Dybala already refused two offers from United and Tottenham. His transfer to Inter which was unlikely from the beginning got even less probable after Inter seem to have captured Alexis. PSG would need to sell Neymar first and we don't even know if they are truly interested in Dybala or it is just comfortable for the media to link them with the Argentine. I think it could be considered underwhelming for Paris fans to replace Neymar with Dybala since the latter had rather poor performance within the last two years. Finally, there seems to be a very strong desire from Dybala to remain at Juve.
Icardi for some reason seems to be holding on for Juventus offer amid Napoli interest. Inter don't want to sell to us so even if they're done with the player, they won't sell to us for less than 70mln. Obviously we don't have such an amount available, plus, we currently have three players on high wages that play Icardi's position in Higuain, Mandzukic and Dybala. We have already seen through the summer that it's not going to be easy to offload any of them which makes Icardi purchase very unlikely.

Summing up, all three operations are very complicated and there is not enough time for all the pieces to fall in place.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
we won't get Icardi with Higuain here.
So only chance for us landing Icardi would be a swap deal Higuain+money vs Icardi so that way Inter can value Icardi 36+25-30m = 61-66m what they want.
But will they be ok with Higuain? I doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 66)