• 15+ GOALS

• 0-5 ASSISTS

• 6-10 ASSISTS

• 11-15 ASSISTS

• 15+ ASSISTS

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This whole chain of Neymar, Dybala and Icardi seems too complicated to me to go through. Not only because transfer operations for players of this caliber are difficult by default but also because we saw failed attempts to transfer them this summer already.
Let's start with Neymar. It will take one of the highest bids in history to lure him away from Paris. Plus, PSG is not negotiating with one club but with both Barca and Real. Seems like none of them have enough cash to just pay for the Brazilian so they will have to include players which will require additional negotiating.
Dybala already refused two offers from United and Tottenham. His transfer to Inter which was unlikely from the beginning got even less probable after Inter seem to have captured Alexis. PSG would need to sell Neymar first and we don't even know if they are truly interested in Dybala or it is just comfortable for the media to link them with the Argentine. I think it could be considered underwhelming for Paris fans to replace Neymar with Dybala since the latter had rather poor performance within the last two years. Finally, there seems to be a very strong desire from Dybala to remain at Juve.
Icardi for some reason seems to be holding on for Juventus offer amid Napoli interest. Inter don't want to sell to us so even if they're done with the player, they won't sell to us for less than 70mln. Obviously we don't have such an amount available, plus, we currently have three players on high wages that play Icardi's position in Higuain, Mandzukic and Dybala. We have already seen throughout the summer that it's not going to be easy to offload any of them which makes Icardi purchase very unlikely.

Summing up, all three operations are very complicated and there is not enough time for all the pieces to fall in place.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This whole chain of Neymar, Dybala and Icardi seems to complicated to me to go through. Not only because transfer operations for players of this caliber are difficult by default but also because we saw failed attempts to transfer them this summer already.
Let's start with Neymar. It will take one of the highest bids in history to lure him away from Paris. Plus, PSG is not negotiating with one club but with both Barca and PSG. Seems like none of them have enough cash to just pay for the Brazilian so they will have to include players which will require additional negotiating.
Dybala already refused two offers from United and Tottenham. His transfer to Inter which was unlikely from the beginning got even less probable after Inter seem to have captured Alexis. PSG would need to sell Neymar first and we don't even know if they are truly interested in Dybala or it is just comfortable for the media to link them with the Argentine. I think it could be considered underwhelming for Paris fans to replace Neymar with Dybala since the latter had rather poor performance within the last two years. Finally, there seems to be a very strong desire from Dybala to remain at Juve.
Icardi for some reason seems to be holding on for Juventus offer amid Napoli interest. Inter don't want to sell to us so even if they're done with the player, they won't sell to us for less than 70mln. Obviously we don't have such an amount available, plus, we currently have three players on high wages that play Icardi's position in Higuain, Mandzukic and Dybala. We have already seen through the summer that it's not going to be easy to offload any of them which makes Icardi purchase very unlikely.

Summing up, all three operations are very complicated and there is not enough time for all the pieces to fall in place.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
we won't get Icardi with Higuain here.
So only chance for us landing Icardi would be a swap deal Higuain+money vs Icardi so that way Inter can value Icardi 36+25-30m = 61-66m what they want.
But will they be ok with Higuain? I doubt.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I prefer if we just sell Mandzukic and Higuain3

Find striker that can step up and deliver 15-20+ goals per season as Dybala's backup

I recommend Immobile, his 17/18 stats are very encouraging. Last year are pretty good too. He can play for 20-30 games

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I prefer if we just sell Mandzukic and Higuain3

Find striker that can step up and deliver 15-20+ goals per season as Dybala's backup

I recommend Immobile, his 17/18 stats are very encouraging. Last year are pretty good too. He can play for 20-30 games

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
Immobile is definitely not good enough - He isnt a young prospect nor a great striker..
My pick would be Lyon`s Dembele - Shouldnt be too expensive and is extremely fast good dribbler and can finish - I think he can be a massive bargain..

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Immobile is definitely not good enough - He isnt a young prospect nor a great striker..
My pick would be Lyon`s Dembele - Shouldnt be too expensive and is extremely fast good dribbler and can finish - I think he can be a massive bargain..
As a backup he obviously can deliver more than Higuain or Mandzu. He already familiar with Serie A and have experience in playing in Europe competition (UCL and EL). His last three years stats are encouraging
stats 16/17 23 goals 2 assists (36 games) overall 41 games 26 goals 4 assists
stats 17/18 29 goals 8 assists (33 games) overall 46 games 40 goals 9 assists
stats 18/19 15 goals 6 assists (36 games) overall 46 games 19 goals 12 assists

He is 29, younger than both Higuain and Mandzukic. Looking for his statistics, he rarely injured and does not bring side effect that Icardi would bring
But the important thing is don't give him salary to high, he currently get 2.3m per year. Something around 3m, max 4m (include bonus)

And, maybe he can be categorized as HG for Juventus ?? need more elaborate about this

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
How the management has manage to make ALL things wrong in this Dybala saga amaze me beyond words...

Sad thing is far from over... even if he stays, all the wrongs they (management) did are gonna bite us eventualy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 22)