• 0-5 ASSISTS

• 6-10 ASSISTS

• 11-15 ASSISTS

• 15+ ASSISTS

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wouldn't it be amateurish to be influenced by a celebration..?
The amateurish thing is to openly and actively try to push your best (non CR7) player out of the club to try and sign a useless and lumbering oaf.

Thankfully Dybala has pride and stopped this absolute joke of a transfer from happening. The clowns will still try to force him out before the end of the window, I’m sure.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Should've scored three. Left us with little options forward at times. We really need a true #9 and I'm curious how Sarri will fit Dybala in but this is not it...

Jan 16, 2013
The amateurish thing is to openly and actively try to push your best (non CR7) player out of the club to try and sign a useless and lumbering oaf.

Thankfully Dybala has pride and stopped this absolute joke of a transfer from happening. The clowns will still try to force him out before the end of the window, I’m sure.
More than ever I want him to stay now. If anything this whole saga will give him the motivation he needs to perform well.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
:agree: yeah would like him to stay, and it might be the thing he needs to really kick his play into the next gear

but if he does I can't wait for people to say that this was some master plan by management to get him motivated, and not that we were about to trade him for fucken Lukaku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)