Paulo Dybala (103 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he's pissed and rightfully so.

@Hustini, look at how hurt he is. i hope you will be more supportive of him in the future.
as long as this goes beyond preseason I will. need to be consistent so lets hope he keeps scoring when he is closer to goal

also, last season when he missed the PK in the final (Lazio) is when it all fell apart :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
It will not be enough for him to stay ...yeah ...then he will disappear and frustrate us with " yet to peak" performance and can't beat better defenders or he have no physicality to stand up on the field ...Dybala as a false 9 is big risk that will make us impotent offensively is he can't deliver when he is needed.... we need real CF not a softy

if no Ronaldo , he can stay and he will deliver ...but ...

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It will not be enough for him to stay ...yeah ...then he will disappear and frustrate us with " yet to peak" performance and can't beat better defenders or he have no physicality to stand up on the field ...Dybala as a false 9 is big risk that will make us impotent offensively is he can't deliver when he is needed.... we need real CF not a softy

if no Ronaldo , he can stay and he will deliver ...but ...
Well i have my doubts too, but when u have Ronaldo, who basically is a CF himself I dont think playing him as false 9 is such a big risk. Even if it is we still have Higuain who can help the team.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I saw highlights. He should have scored at least 3 goals. One pen and one easy chance in the box. That shot from outside was really good. It was same position as the goal he scored vs Barca. This time he wasnt running when he took that shot.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wouldn't it be amateurish to be influenced by a celebration..?
The amateurish thing is to openly and actively try to push your best (non CR7) player out of the club to try and sign a useless and lumbering oaf.

Thankfully Dybala has pride and stopped this absolute joke of a transfer from happening. The clowns will still try to force him out before the end of the window, I’m sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 88)