Paulo Dybala (128 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Prices mentioned? We need 150M for Dybi and to get Felix for 100M. Along with twice less wages, that would make it worth it
Worth it? It's risky as fuck. Guy might be talented, but hasn't done shit yet and on top of that he might suffer from the same problems of fitting into the system as Dybala.

- - - Updated - - -

I am the benchpark poster on Tuz, the golden standard. My vast knowledge and deep understanding of football far exceeds that of any other poster here. All other members should strive to be as intellectually advanced as me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Good to know that you set the bar around here
It’s a low bar... it’s actually much more of a challenge to limbo under it than to step over it. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

I am the benchpark poster on Tuz, the golden standard. My vast knowledge and deep understanding of football far exceeds that of any other poster here. All other members should strive to be as intellectually advanced as me.
Says the Sarri fanboi. Biggest joke of 2017-18 on Tuz. :lol2:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Worth it? It's risky as fuck. Guy might be talented, but hasn't done shit yet and on top of that he might suffer from the same problems of fitting into the system as Dybala.

- - - Updated - - -

We dont lose much with Dybala gone right now, and Felix wouldnt become a key rotation figure before his 2nd-3rd season, when Mandzu and CR start declining and or leave. While he would be sitting on twice less wages. Plus he plays the opposite side of Dybala, so fits better with Berna. I wouldnt be against it if Dybala stays, but the above mentioned scenario i definitely do

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Anyone who wanted Sarri must have a mental illness, the guy is a fraud, it was obvious, tactically inflexible, and his cup performances hahahahah, people really thought he was the won to bring us the CL glory that we have been seeking for years, we 100% would have won the Scudetto with him, but man we'd have 0 hope in the CL, but it wasnt even something hard to see, the results were looking at us right in the face, tbf, most of the forum were against Sarri, but man some people were seriously misguided

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A player comes along every ten years, gets compared to goat, tears serie A a new asshole for a few seasons, has big role in reaching consecutive finals meanwhile he hasn't even PiCKED yet as a player.. Team needs a few adjustments, meanwhile his form drops has a below par season. Instead of adjusting and buying right players which we need anyway, and making team better to suit said player, team decided to sell him and buy a couple of disposable players who come along every season and will be forgotten in a week. Smart business, let's sell.
To be honest this sounds like the post of a fanboy who is deeply attached to a player and is not seeing what is really happening. No offense.

To me, it seems you want dybala to suceed here at all costs without even taking in consideration what could be good for the team or dybala himself or both.

What i see is a player that can play just one position, which is Support striker, who also seems to have a lot of troubles with the current coach (and allegri seems to be here to stay).... And the most worrying of all..... Dybala seems to simply lack the mental resilence to overcome this wall. Remember that even nedved last year said dybala should focus more.

Clearly something is going on with him, something within himself that is not letting him progress and maybe what we see is his limit.

If he can play just ss, he has no place in here because we have cristiano ronaldo and our gameplan should be labeled around him.

I would have loved for dybala to become the next del piero and our next big number 10, but right now i simply cant see this happening... and i think the board know this too, but everyone involved worries about dybala and dont want to part ways like this. But on the other hand all the signs are there for a sell.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
To be honest this sounds like the post of a fanboy who is deeply attached to a player and is not seeing what is really happening. No offense.

To me, it seems you want dybala to suceed here at all costs without even taking in consideration what could be good for the team or dybala himself or both.

What i see is a player that can play just one position, which is Support striker, who also seems to have a lot of troubles with the current coach (and allegri seems to be here to stay).... And the most worrying of all..... Dybala seems to simply lack the mental resilence to overcome this wall. Remember that even nedved last year said dybala should focus more.

Clearly something is going on with him, something within himself that is not letting him progress and maybe what we see is his limit.

If he can play just ss, he has no place in here because we have cristiano ronaldo and our gameplan should be labeled around him.

I would have loved for dybala to become the next del piero and our next big number 10, but right now i simply cant see this happening... and i think the board know this too, but everyone involved worries about dybala and dont want to part ways like this. But on the other hand all the signs are there for a sell.

As long as we are being honest, that's a lot of assuming going on there. You assume I'm a fanboy just like you assume things which makes you think selling
is a good idea like assuming you know what is going on with him and Allegri.
What is good for the team is to sell the others like AS and Costa and use that to complete the puzzle not sell an important piece.This is not a rookie player, he is a player with record we have seen him play we know what he can do. Players go in and out of form, they have a personal life who knows..he has earned enough credit here for the benifit of the doubt.
The assumptions are we are going to sell him for 100M which is approx what we can get. In a market where kepa Ariza a damn rookie keeper goes for 70M, we will get one great player or two decent players in exchange for him..Who would we buy and how do we make buying any other player in exchange less of a gamble in terms of fitting in? Any clues? not dreams or assumptions but ideas, who realistically can we get? To me Allegri needs to figure out how he wants to build and how he wants to play first then we can figure out who can and can't be included in the team. What is Max's style?
Has to be built around CR? coaches have figured out a way to play with half a dozen WC players, but we should give up the ability to be versatile because max can't figure it out? IF we had the mids and a balanced team and a style and it still didnt work I would sell and not for less than 150M. Doing it now would be a mistake.. saying he doesnt fit when our players look like headless chickens more than half the time, is short sighted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)