Paulo Dybala (176 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
Some people really have a problem with their expectations. It justifies shitting on players even when they play well, damn

As an advice it's good to drop them. That allows you to see more clearly and see things for what they are
It tells a lot that every person that pro Dybala is only talking about what formation to play so hes most effective. How he should play a certain way so his limitations arent exposed. I like Dybala but he is showing his limitations at times and at some point it might be time to test Berna more.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Some people really have a problem with their expectations. It justifies shitting on players even when they play well, damn

As an advice it's good to drop them. That allows you to see more clearly and see things for what they are
Could say the same thing about all the Tuzzers who direct a stream of abuse towards our coach because of their expectations about our style of play. They don’t even have the excuse of poor results, because he’s won everything he should have with the strength of squad he has and turned us back into a European contender. But apparently he’s a coward and a pussy because of style of play and not winning CL. Talk about silly expectations.

Aug 2, 2005
So when CR7 is retiring, who do you think will own the future other than him, Mbabe and Neymar

One of the best things of CR7 coming here that Dybala is getting noticed,, his mask celebration already copied and getting many fans, he is marketable as hell.
definitely a must keep and as well finding a formation that fits both CR7 and Dybala.

This can only be done with existing by benching the unbenchable Mandzo.. he is forcing himself on Allegri,, I would really find it difficult if I were Allegri to bench Mandzo,, he is making the balance of our current formation and creating the space needed for CR7.

Though,, if Mandzo cant keep this balance next year, Allegri or the next coach should think of 2 players in the attacking line of Dybi and CR7.
4312 with Berna as the trequarista or maybe 442 with 2 quality mids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
Dybala's problem is that we brought in a better player that also requires freedom defensively. Dybala needs to put a big defensive shift in if he wants to start against quality opposition with Ronaldo in the team. At the moment Allegri simply doesn't think the team is good enough defensively with Ronaldo, Dybala and Pjanic on the pitch at the same time.

However Dybala doesn't look like someone who is ready to lose his place without a fight so I expect him to show his true talent in the next couple of months.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Not sure what to say here. We've barely seen Dybala play as a #9 so it's hard to predict how he will play. I think however he chooses to play will likely be effective because I just don't believe we need a #9 to pin the CBs back.

We are wasting a player essentially. Mario is sacrificed to make sure both CBs don't encroach into midfield. But I think the threat of CR7 is so great that the CBs would have to stay pinned back regardless.

1552598828068.png

But even without the threat of CR7, he might just be too quick to mark, like Mertens:

Jul 13, 2010
how short he his of everyones vote on top of the thread? I voted 15+ goals and 11-15 assists. Not going well atm. But he can still do it if he'll score and assist every game from now

Jan 22, 2016
If he plays as a false 9, he won't get marked at all.
I believe we could have played even better if he was in in the field instead of Manzu.

He Can help the built up even more and scoring goals from nothing. Just give him the balk around the box and he will make something happens.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If he plays as a false 9, he won't get marked at all.
I believe we could have played even better if he was in in the field instead of Manzu.

He Can help the built up even more and scoring goals from nothing. Just give him the balk around the box and he will make something happens.
Will he tho? All he has is a left foot.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Strikers like Vieri or Raul were left footed too, but could easily play in that position.

I just don't how Dybala can't be another one when we don't give it a try at all.

Emre was a useless player up until last match, a change of position and responsibility could do wonder.
Yeah, but a left foot wasn't all they had.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Polish journos who have inside info thanks to Szczesny confirmed that he met with Simeone in Madrid when Griezmann future was unclear. Simeone wanted to know if he was interested in the move (he would get Griezmanns salary which is almost twice his current) and he was keen on it.
It is also reported that in private conversations he mentions how players like him wont ever like coach like Max.
Other things they spoke about him is something we already know - he is really childish guy, not enough character to reach the top tier players at least for now. They didnt even consider him player good enough to replace Griezmann. Regarding the character they compared him to Zielinski from Napoli and his comparision says much to everyPolish fan - guy is not ready for a big stage.
Also its paradox for them that he talks like this about Max and yet he is interested in joining Atletico where Simeone is even worse defensive manager.

Imo this guy is gone in the summer - they didnt say it straight, but it appears to me that they think he might be keen on a move to another club in the summer.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Polish journos who have inside info thanks to Szczesny confirmed that he met with Simeone in Madrid when Griezmann future was unclear. Simeone wanted to know if he was interested in the move (he would get Griezmanns salary which is almost twice his current) and he was keen on it.
It is also reported that in private conversations he mentions how players like him wont ever like coach like Max.
Other things they spoke about him is something we already know - he is really childish guy, not enough character to reach the top tier players at least for now. They didnt even consider him player good enough to replace Griezmann. Regarding the character they compared him to Zielinski from Napoli and his comparision says much to everyPolish fan - guy is not ready for a big stage.
Also its paradox for them that he talks like this about Max and yet he is interested in joining Atletico where Simeone is even worse defensive manager.

Imo this guy is gone in the summer - they didnt say it straight, but it appears to me that they think he might be keen on a move to another club in the summer.
This pretty disappointing to hear

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This pretty disappointing to hear
yeah, I didnt like it at all. They also said he wants a team where he can be a focal point (though they doubt he is good enough to be one) and with CR7 its not possible at Juve.
Its really depressing to hear it. I thought he would stay here for most of his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)