Paulo Dybala (111 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

enzo

May 14, 2012
We know he can perform and deliver. We have seen it last season. Of course he disappeared in games, as many point out. But so did he rest of the squad in many of these games.

I don't think its the right time to evaluate him right now. Consider improving the midfield and play him at the right flank. Will do wonders I guess. No clue what Allegri has in mind with Dybala picking up balls in midfield or even midfield. He should get the delivered by Cancelo, Sandro or Pjanic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If next season we still have Allegri we should sell Dybala
If we do change then let the coach decide
Its stupid having this player when he clearly not up to the level we expect and for his price we can get someone who might will...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Unless we get some energy and creativity in midfield Dybala will be ineffective.

His general influence on games has nosedived considerably this season. If we can get a decent whack of money for him and replace him with someone like Chiesa & a new CM then I’m sadly behind selling him

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
:MDS:Yeah ...Dybala time is over long time since arrival of Ronaldo ....Beside he lost his place to Ronaldo ..he lost it to Berna too....
Also , i feel he lost his " I'm the star of the team " motive and " i'm the one to carry this team on my shoulder "...i mean he is no longer at the center of attention..some players need that to get motivated .... Sadly but this is the reality ...Leave

Also this is a stick on the eyes of some Tuz members attacked me last week while i just expressed my opinion of him trading him with another effective player instead of this current situation of his....big stick actually :lion:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
:MDS:Yeah ...Dybala time is over long time since arrival of Ronaldo ....Beside he lost his place to Ronaldo ..he lost it to Berna too....
Also , i feel he lost his " I'm the star of the team " motive and " i'm the one to carry this team on my shoulder "...i mean he is no longer at the center of attention..some players need that to get motivated .... Sadly but this is the reality ...Leave

Also this is a stick on the eyes of some Tuz members attacked me last week while i just expressed my opinion of him trading him with another effective player instead of this current situation of his....big stick actually :lion:
You piss me off.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we are going to sacrifice Dybala yet keep a 33 year old Mandzukic then we are colossal idiots.
I love Mario, but absolutely agree here.

It’s one thing to sacrifice Dybala to bring Mbappe or some other superstar... but this’s would be retarded.

And lol at those bashing Dybala for a meaningless game against Genoa (in which he actually scored a goal - ruled out for inane offside well back in the build-up). No one on the pitch was interested in working hard in this match after Tuesday and right before international break.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

It’s one thing to sacrifice Dybala to bring Mbappe or some other superstar... but this’s would be retarded.

And lol at those bashing Dybala for a meaningless game against Genoa (in which he actually scored a goal - ruled out for inane offside well back in the build-up). No one on the pitch was interested in working hard in this match after Tuesday and right before international break.
Watch us selling Dybi and replacing him with superstar Chiesa.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
His downfall is further proof how important a player like pogba is.

You need a midfielder like him who can carry the ball and run and distribute it higher up the pitch.

Then a player like dybala can stay high up.

Aside from a lb to replace Alex sando, we should really try and get Savic or pogba.

However if there is a chance to trade dybala for icardi we should take it and run.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

I think the point is that although this match was ‘meaningless’ (it wasn’t, we’ve won nothing yet and this attitude would make the season a failure) it was an opportunity for a player that has been dropped. Sadly Dybala performed much the same way he did all season.

He was given a start. He played up front. Perfect chance to try to win his place back. But he yet again did very little. He’s a good player but he wants a team built around him. But he’s not good enough for that

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

You need a midfielder like him who can carry the ball and run and distribute it higher up the pitch.

Aside from a lb to replace Alex sando, we should really try and get Savic or pogba.

However if there is a chance to trade dybala for icardi we should take it and run.

(pretending i didn't see trade Dybala for Icardi) Completely agree on everything.

Wow bro

No, honestly. You are spot on which is surprising as you've missed every game since Amauri era.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019

I agree with everything except the Icardi - Dybala switch.
Imho, if we are to switch, or pay a lot for Icardi - there are better options to look at.
Also, the huge mess that he and his agent create is just... well, a huge mess.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think the point is that although this match was ‘meaningless’ (it wasn’t, we’ve won nothing yet and this attitude would make the season a failure) it was an opportunity for a player that has been dropped. Sadly Dybala performed much the same way he did all season.

He was given a start. He played up front. Perfect chance to try to win his place back. But he yet again did very little. He’s a good player but he wants a team built around him. But he’s not good enough for that
It is entirely meaningless. Given that Napoli very likely won’t take 30/30 points to finish this season, we need at best 15 points from 10 matches to clinch Scudetto. This away match against a team that has given us a struggle multiple times in recent years was always a place to drop points especially coming off the emotional high of midweek CL and going into the international. No one,
regardless of their position in the time was going to be overly motivated for this match.

If we somehow managed to lose the Scudetto in our current position, the entire team should be sold and all of management sacked. Lol

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
(pretending i didn't see trade Dybala for Icardi) Completely agree on everything.

Wow bro

No, honestly. You are spot on which is surprising as you've missed every game since Amauri era.
If u look past the drama, which understandably is hard to do.
, youd see icardi is best forvet we cam get aside from Zapata.

Icardi would be amazing here. He's being wasted in inter and the guy still scores. Imagine with proper service and a proper team.

Also keep in mind both mandzu and Ronaldo are aging. Guys like mbappe and kane are not affordable.

Icardi would be a hit here. But I get why members would want to stay away.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It is entirely meaningless. Given that Napoli very likely won’t take 30/30 points to finish this season, we need at best 15 points from 10 matches to clinch Scudetto. This away match against a team that has given us a struggle multiple times in recent years was always a place to drop points especially coming off the emotional high of midweek CL and going into the international. No one,
regardless of their position in the time was going to be overly motivated for this match.

If we somehow managed to lose the Scudetto in our current position, the entire team should be sold and all of management sacked. Lol
That’s not a Juve mentality. I’m sorry but we should be trying to win every game and be motivated to win every game.You’re making excuses.

If we were winning a game 3-0 this week and losing one 2-0 then it’s happened in the right order but that doesn’t excuse the fact that we should beat Genoa in Genoa, Turin, Madrid, Munich or Timbuktu.

And Dybala, having played very little in the last month should be good enough for me to even realise he was on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)