Paulo Dybala (44 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I can see Barca becoming desperate and buying him this year

Neymar to PSG is ACTUALLY happening and PSG are already planning the presentation ceremony apparently.

We're the club that easily let go off our best players easily so I won't rule out Dybala leaving this year.

- - - Updated - - -

We're also already planning the post Dybala era

Bernardeschi, Costa, Keita, Cuadrado, Pjaca, possibly Schick. That's a lot of attacking options we could potentially have and it's hard to keep them all happy.
If papers are to be believed they are pushing for Coutinho.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
ЈувеБре;5579175 said:
So Dybala says it's up to the club, Marrota says it's the player's choice. Who's lying here?
Neither. If the player wants to leave that is ne thing but Dybala says he doesnt want to leave. If the club gets a big offer they can present it to him and see if he wants to leave. If the player wants to go then the club will let them. The club runs off a mutual respect for eachother

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I can see Barca becoming desperate and buying him this year

Neymar to PSG is ACTUALLY happening and PSG are already planning the presentation ceremony apparently.

We're the club that easily let go off our best players easily so I won't rule out Dybala leaving this year.

- - - Updated - - -

We're also already planning the post Dybala era

Bernardeschi, Costa, Keita, Cuadrado, Pjaca, possibly Schick. That's a lot of attacking options we could potentially have and it's hard to keep them all happy.
Just pack it in if we sell our best player 3 weeks before first league game, in same summer we sold Bonucci...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Tbh I haven't read it in original, only watched a lecture about it. Would need to rewatch to get into details.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Just read the wiki page, really can't see what the problem there would be.

He basically called for a Pan-European institution during WWII to prevent from another big European war from happening again. Seems like a pretty solid idea to me. And it would be weird if EU politicians didn't pay this guy respects.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dybala is a good player but he doesn't have any clutchness or consistency. Also, Sandro is better too. I forgot about him.
calm down, Zach, he was played as CAM this last season which is not what he is.

Though I think we may see a monster year for Pjanic coming up. He was really impressive after the formation change, especially in the Champions League.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
calm down, Zach, he was played as CAM this last season which is not what he is.

Though I think we may see a monster year for Pjanic coming up. He was really impressive after the formation change, especially in the Champions League.
I agree, Pjanic is an underrated monster.

- - - Updated - - -

I still wouldn't be surprised if Sandro leaves this summer along with Pauly D
Me neither.

:lol: Pauly D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)