Paulo Dybala (76 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
if he is not forcing a move, like "sell me or I will only play walking". we should never sell him.
the mgm should have seen all the coverage/fans he is getting.. they should know that whatever money they are getting for him he will make up for it.
its like he is the next CR7

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well in the past season quite a lot of players have been better than Dybala tbh. Of course Dybala's sale would still be an immense loss purely on potential lost, he'd hands down be the worst player we could lose in that regard.
Fuck seasons, Dybala is light year ahead of Mandzukic and Pjanic, who are we kidding?

Aug 2, 2005
Saying it's up to the club whether he gets sold is as good as him saying he wants to be sold.
the worst part for me was Real and Barca ""CALIBRE""

his tune changed, after contract extension he said "I am happy and already at a big club same as Real/Barca/Bayern" to this.

Again; what a fucking one loss could do to you.. and fuck "one match cannot erase whole season" when in fact "one loss" can erase years efforts.

Sep 2, 2004
Barcelona and Real became so popular because of their star players. To get to their level of popularity you need to keep star players. Nobody wants to watch a bunch of no name players. This atmosphere of inferiority around the club is disgusting. It starts at the top with Marotta and trickles down to the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)