Paulo Dybala (74 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Lel this guy spent 10 years in prison for fighting against fascism, strongly opposed Stalin & was one of the pioneers of European reconciliation.

Not like you would care for facts that don't fit into memes tho
Relax, I've read the latest Комсомольская правда too

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If anyone was unclear that this guy will leave soon enough, read his latest comments. Couldn't get any more clear really. But it says as much of how we operate as a club right now when your star player talk like this...

“When you read about interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid and clubs of that calibre, it’s pleasing, because it means you have been doing good work,” Dybala told Mediaset Premium and Sky Sport Italia in a filmed interview.

“Then you have to see how much is really in it, because during the transfer window you hear a lot of things and some are not certain, others more so, but I am not the right person to ask about that.

“You’d have to ask the club. I am happy here, I will train my best over the summer to prepare for a great season.

“If an offer does arrive, the club will show it to me and they’ll tell me if they want me to leave or not. So first it depends on them and then on me.”

Dybala was asked what would he then say if the offer came in from Barcelona?

“First it depends on them and then on me.”

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

That better be next summer, cause if its this summer i'm expecting way bigger investments on every position we are buying a player for

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yep, next summer, for now Barca won't give us the 100+ million we are asking and his performances in the final leave a lot to be desired, not enough to convince them and the sponsors. Maybe that's what he means ,that it depends on Juve, or he is just reflecting the journalists back to us.
Next year if they lose some stars, they may be desperate enough to give us the cash we need to sign Donnarumma.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why are people surprised? Did any of you actually think he'd stay here for a long time? :lol: I think he'll stay this season, but I honestly think he's gone in another year or so. Just like all of our other foreign star players, once a huge offer arrives you know how the story will end. And let's be honest, Dybala is just using us a stepping stone for one of the Big 2 Spanish clubs. It was always in his and the clubs plans for this to happen at some point. Don't act surprised or butthurt by any of this please.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why are people surprised? Did any of you actually think he'd stay here for a long time? :lol: I think he'll stay this season, but I honestly think he's gone in another year or so. Just like all of our other foreign star players, once a huge offer arrives you know how the story will end. And let's be honest, Dybala is just using us a stepping stone for one of the Big 2 Spanish clubs. It was always in his and the clubs plans for this to happen at some point. Don't act surprised or butthurt by any of this please.
His problem is that he can't really start for his beloved Barca, same at Real

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It remains to be seen if they see him as a player of their calibre. He has to show it that he is that step ahead to be bought by barca or the likes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
His problem is that he can't really start for his beloved Barca, same at Real
Truth. Even if Gaymar leaves where is he going to play? LW? He won't be displacing Messi or Suarez anytime soon and his right foot is cack. Funny, the main thing he is criticised around here for might be the saving grace preventing a mammoth Barca bid

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I can see Barca becoming desperate and buying him this year

Neymar to PSG is ACTUALLY happening and PSG are already planning the presentation ceremony apparently.

We're the club that easily let go off our best players easily so I won't rule out Dybala leaving this year.

- - - Updated - - -

We're also already planning the post Dybala era

Bernardeschi, Costa, Keita, Cuadrado, Pjaca, possibly Schick. That's a lot of attacking options we could potentially have and it's hard to keep them all happy.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I can see Barca becoming desperate and buying him this year

Neymar to PSG is ACTUALLY happening and PSG are already planning the presentation ceremony apparently.

We're the club that easily let go off our best players easily so I won't rule out Dybala leaving this year.
That transfer will hurt PSG financially and they'll be in dire need to sell Matuidi :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)