Paulo Dybala (181 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Dybala: ‘I’m happy at Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala assures he won’t be joining Barcelona this summer - “I’m happy here”.

Blaugrana forward Neymar is believed to be close to an incredible €222m move to Paris Saint-Germain, who are prepared to trigger his release clause.

That has led to rumours that Dybala could be his replacement, but after last night’s friendly with PSG, the Argentine international assured he’ll staying in Turin.

“It was a good match,” La Joya told reporters in the mixed zone after the final whistle.

“It was useful to train us physically and to get to know our new teammates. They’ve just arrived, but the Coach [Max Allegri] will succeed in integrating them.

“The transfer market? I’m happy here, I’m fine and over these days I’ll be training as hard as I can to have a great season.”

fapfap motherfuckers
https://www.calciomercato.it/news/271666/calciomercato_juventus_dybala_resto_se_arriva_un_offerta

"fine here, but if an offer arrives, it will depend primarily on the company, then on me."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Basically if you read another interview he is saying he is happy to stay here but it depends on the club. Smart on his part to say that as it puts the ball in Juve mgt's court. So if he gets sold he will turn and say something like: "I was happy at Juventus but they decided to sell me"

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
But Marotta won't sell Dybala if he doesn't indicate he wants to leave.

So Dybala stays.

More importantly my sig stays
for one more season at least

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Dybala: ‘I’m happy at Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala assures he won’t be joining Barcelona this summer - “I’m happy here”.

Blaugrana forward Neymar is believed to be close to an incredible €222m move to Paris Saint-Germain, who are prepared to trigger his release clause.

That has led to rumours that Dybala could be his replacement, but after last night’s friendly with PSG, the Argentine international assured he’ll staying in Turin.

“It was a good match,” La Joya told reporters in the mixed zone after the final whistle.

“It was useful to train us physically and to get to know our new teammates. They’ve just arrived, but the Coach [Max Allegri] will succeed in integrating them.

“The transfer market? I’m happy here, I’m fine and over these days I’ll be training as hard as I can to have a great season.”

fapfap motherfuckers
Shut the fuck up Zach I swear to god
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran.../i-could-stay-at-juventus-for-life-says-vidal
http://www.football-italia.net/78249/pogba-‘happy-juventus’
https://www.360nobs.com/2016/04/leonardo-bonucci-im-happy-at-juventus/
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/dani-alves-happy-with-juventus-experience-4154847

May 22, 2013
Basically if you read another interview he is saying he is happy to stay here but it depends on the club. Smart on his part to say that as it puts the ball in Juve mgt's court. So if he gets sold he will turn and say something like: "I was happy at Juventus but they decided to sell me"
I think you are reading way much into this. It seems he is merely being respectful to the club, stating that a deal should be beneficial for both player and club, but to me it really doesn't seem like he is thinking about leaving. He might in the future, but why should we speculate about that now?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not too bad, Polish y is a tricky bitch to pronounce for non-slavic speakers :D
He was born and bred in Argentina though, so I'm guessing he pronounces his name the Spanish way, no? I know Biglia for example uses Spanish pronunciation despite his name being Italian (and it sounds very different because in Italian gl becomes lj pronounced). I myself have a French surname and I'd never use the actual French pronunciation either, because it would sound ridiculous.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If anyone was unclear that this guy will leave soon enough, read his latest comments. Couldn't get any more clear really. But it says as much of how we operate as a club right now when your star player talk like this...

“When you read about interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid and clubs of that calibre, it’s pleasing, because it means you have been doing good work,” Dybala told Mediaset Premium and Sky Sport Italia in a filmed interview.

“Then you have to see how much is really in it, because during the transfer window you hear a lot of things and some are not certain, others more so, but I am not the right person to ask about that.

“You’d have to ask the club. I am happy here, I will train my best over the summer to prepare for a great season.

“If an offer does arrive, the club will show it to me and they’ll tell me if they want me to leave or not. So first it depends on them and then on me.”

Dybala was asked what would he then say if the offer came in from Barcelona?

“First it depends on them and then on me.”

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)