Paulo Dybala (78 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Yeah, true. For him Juve is clearly just a step towards a bigger club even though I do not think they're bigger, just richer and got a bigger fan base full of gloryhunters. Kinda sad our stars feel it this way.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Your nr 1 star player, talks of you like you are Napoli, Tottenham, Monaco or Roma. It hits home doesn't it :D

Even it's just few months after you owned Barcelona, it don't matter.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Your nr 1 star player, talks of you like you are Napoli, Tottenham, Monaco or Roma. It hits home doesn't it :D

Even it's just few months after you owned Barcelona, it don't matter.

Honestly that opinion is created for our management policy to sell who ask to whoever club they ask so after you let BonBon go to a current minor team like Milan what can u expected when an actual better team like Farca come to look for u.

What I found more amusing is how he dismantle all the Beppe screen "ask to leave" which is use only like condolence for fans when the true is we are run as a business first and then as a club; and honestly it makes perfect sense for them cuz they are very aware how great they are to find players, get a profit for them and still build an strong squad so if I were there I keep doing it. Problem for me as fan and for many of us it's this idea that everytime a player show a high level we know we are gonna lose them any time soon

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If anyone was unclear that this guy will leave soon enough, read his latest comments. Couldn't get any more clear really. But it says as much of how we operate as a club right now when your star player talk like this...

“When you read about interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid and clubs of that calibre, it’s pleasing, because it means you have been doing good work,” Dybala told Mediaset Premium and Sky Sport Italia in a filmed interview.

“Then you have to see how much is really in it, because during the transfer window you hear a lot of things and some are not certain, others more so, but I am not the right person to ask about that.

“You’d have to ask the club. I am happy here, I will train my best over the summer to prepare for a great season.

If an offer does arrive, the club will show it to me and they’ll tell me if they want me to leave or not. So first it depends on them and then on me.”

Dybala was asked what would he then say if the offer came in from Barcelona?

“First it depends on them and then on me.”

Pretty much sums up the problem with Marotta's policy of letting players leave if they want to. If we got an offer for Dybala and say "no way we want to sell you, you are too important for us", I'm sure a player will feel more valued and inclined to stay than if we said "we got this offer for you, you can go if you want".

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Guys this could be good for us. Offers arrive Marrotta asks Dybala what he wants, dybala asks marrotta what club wants marrotta says it matters what dybala wants. We end up in infinite loop like two women trying to pick a restaurant and Dybala stays by default. His contract expirex we stop paying him and he is still here.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If anyone was unclear that this guy will leave soon enough, read his latest comments. Couldn't get any more clear really. But it says as much of how we operate as a club right now when your star player talk like this...

“When you read about interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid and clubs of that calibre, it’s pleasing, because it means you have been doing good work,” Dybala told Mediaset Premium and Sky Sport Italia in a filmed interview.

“Then you have to see how much is really in it, because during the transfer window you hear a lot of things and some are not certain, others more so, but I am not the right person to ask about that.

“You’d have to ask the club. I am happy here, I will train my best over the summer to prepare for a great season.

“If an offer does arrive, the club will show it to me and they’ll tell me if they want me to leave or not. So first it depends on them and then on me.”

:shocked2: @lgorTudor

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So in all seriousness though hes basically saying he is happy here for now and probably wouldnt force the issue but when the offer from Barca comes next summer and i say yes dont hate me for your boards stupid policy, juve fans

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

“If an offer does arrive, the club will show it to me and they’ll tell me if they want me to leave or not. So first it depends on them and then on me.”

Obviously he's still young -- once he matures he will realize he can simply move and we can't stop him. I'm sure he will figure it out by the end of the summer.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yeah, true. For him Juve is clearly just a step towards a bigger club even though I do not think they're bigger, just richer and got a bigger fan base full of gloryhunters. Kinda sad our stars feel it this way.
Every club is selling club when the price is right.barca sell neymar like kroos was sold by bayern to real.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
How do you pronounce it?
In Polish, like this: https://forvo.com/word/dybała/#pl (closest German expression is ü anyways, which is why it really isn't too bad)

But Seven's probably right with this:

He was born and bred in Argentina though, so I'm guessing he pronounces his name the Spanish way, no? I know Biglia for example uses Spanish pronunciation despite his name being Italian (and it sounds very different because in Italian gl becomes lj pronounced). I myself have a French surname and I'd never use the actual French pronunciation either, because it would sound ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)