Paulo Dybala (95 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
wouldn't be surprised if he leaves really

we always signed obvious replacements beforehand for all the big transfers out in the past few seasons

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we sell him, we take 10 steps backwards. In order for the league to be relevant, in order for sponsors to throw money at us, and in order for us to stay successful, we need to retain our best players. No one outside of Italy, or within Italy for that matter, gives two shits about players like De Sciglio or Sturaro. Players like that don't attract sponsors, don't win you games, and don't make the league better.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
When taking a big decision like this say hypothetically, selling another big star just before the season kicks off, it just can't be a Marotta only decision can it? This could be collective as well I suppose.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,175
    When taking a big decision like this say hypothetically, selling another big star just before the season kicks off, it just can't be a Marotta only decision can it? This could be collective as well I suppose.
    I don't think it's ever Marotta's fault/praise only. It's always a big meeting that speaks the big yes/no imo.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,177
    Rightly so.

Mbappé is a bigger talent than Dybala. He's an alpha like Neymar.
    No doubt about that. Imo the difference should be a lot higher cause Mbappe is to become the best player of the generation. Spending so much on him 'makes sense' while spending that much on Dybala doesn't.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    I must admit, in at least 1 way, this transfer market feels a lot like last years.

We bought Pogba's replacement before he was sold. So now we bought Costa and Bernardeschi so you can't help but think that the mgt is at least getting ready for Dybala's departure.

August is going to be a nerve racking month. To be honest, if the transfer market closed tomorrow I wouldn't be too upset because although we lost Bonucci and didn't sign a proper CM, at least I know we have that amazing attack with Dybala included. I can only fear that one of our starters leaves by the end of the market.

Marotta needs to tell his players....if you want to leave you better tell me now so I can make plans. Perhaps he has done that already and Dybala told him he wouldn't mind going to Barca - who the hell knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)