OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,202
    Dybala is in pole position, though.

They first talked about Mbappe but they gave up because his price is 200mln apparently. So they wanna focus on Dybala now.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Dybala is in pole position, though.

They first talked about Mbappe but they gave up because his price is 200mln apparently. So they wanna focus on Dybala now.
    I don't believe Beppe will sell cheap. Still would be a stupid move considering we have so many new faces upfront.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,205
    I don't believe Beppe will sell cheap. Still would be a stupid move considering we have so many new faces upfront.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    I wouldn't say 120 is cheap, but yeah, I'd try to milk every penny out of that shithole of a club. Still, this would be similar to Pogba's fee and it ain't cheap. I'd try to reach 150 but imo that's not possible.

(but I'd actually try to keep him for a change)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    To be honest Dybala is not a 150m euro player, but I still would not sell him this summer.

Partly because it would ruin the last illusion of Juve being a club to mention in the same breath as Barca, Real and Bayern, but most importtantly because we already lost two key players this year and there are no viable alternatives to Dybala this late in the transfer window.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Nobody is a 150 mil.player but we all see what this market dictates.And if we sell Dybala then fuck with CL aspirations and fake promises.That sale would be good only for the economic reasons and for nothing else.We will show the world that we are a selling club with no CL priorities.And on the top of that who would you buy with that 150 mil( which will never be above 120 )??? When every club will know that we sell big and triple their players price.But we all know Marotta.He just can't refuse a offer like this.Fucking Sevilla is playing hard on Nzonzi and we can not refuse this offer.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,209
    Nobody is 150 mil.player but we all see what this market dictates.And if we sell Dybala then fuck with CL aspirations and fake promises.That sale would be good only for the economic reasons and for nothing else.We will show the world that we are a selling club with no CL priorities.And on the top of that who would you buy with that 150 mil( which will never be above 120 )??? When every club will know that we sell big and triple their players price.But we all know Marotta.He just can't refuse a offer like this.Fucking Sevilla is playing hard on Nzonzi and we can not refuse this offer.
    Looking from Juve's perspective I'd expect us to buy Keita + Sergej from that money, which would be around 80mln. Then we'd probably spend the rest on a CB or a RB. (No, I'm not saying I'd love this to happen, I just think it's realistic)

IF we end up selling Dybala I surely don't expect some 'huge' name popping out of nowhere. If we decide to buy a known name that would be Di Maria.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Looking from Juve's perspective I'd expect us to buy Keita + Sergej from that money, which would be around 80mln. Then we'd probably spend the rest on a CB or a RB. (No, I'm not saying I'd love this to happen, I just think it's realistic)

IF we end up selling Dybala I surely don't expect some 'huge' name popping out of nowhere. If we decide to buy a known name that would be Di Maria.
    So ,we will end up with Keita which is nearly ours?Also if your calculation is accurate SMS will cost us about 55+- mil.which is ridiculous price,So as I pointed out with this eventual sale of Dybala we will do nothing in terms of upgrading our team and will clearly show the world that we are so easy to deal for our star players,and will further destroy our image.And ,if this transfer is going to happen, Marotta will accept the very first offer without resisting a second.
    And off topic,why the fuck we don't buy Cancello for 25 mil?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,213
    So ,we will end up with Keita which is nearly ours?Also if your calculation is accurate SMS will cost us about 55+- mil.which is ridiculous price,So as I pointed out with this eventual sale of Dybala we will do nothing in terms of upgrading our team and will clearly show the world that we are so easy to deal for our star players,and will further destroy our image.And ,if this transfer is going to happen, Marotta will accept the very first offer without resisting a second.
    And off topic,why the fuck we don't buy Cancello for 25 mil?
    Don't forget that we bought Berna already who can replace him quite easily as his position is exactly where Dybala plays right now -- behind the striker.

Btw, Keita is not nearly ours. We just made a bid for him 15-18mln while Lotito is asking for more. Also, if we're seriously thinking about buying him maybe that means we know we're selling Dybala, but just getting our hands on him before they try to milk us even more.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    Why would griezman accept a contract here ?
    Why wouldn't he?

- - - Updated - - -

One word: Verratti

We don't need to replace a forward who has been mistreated into playing CAM. We need to replace his quality in the squad tho.

But everybody knows Booppoo is gonna go after helpless meme players
    Don't see it happening....if Neymar goes I am sure they are getting Verratti and one of Dybala, Griezman, or Coutinho

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Don't forget that we bought Berna already who can replace him quite easily as his position is exactly where Dybala plays right now -- behind the striker.

Btw, Keita is not nearly ours. We just made a bid for him 15-18mln while Lotito is asking for more. Also, if we're seriously thinking about buying him maybe that means we know we're selling Dybala, but just getting our hands on him before they try to milk us even more.
    Not sure that Berna can so easily replace Dybala although he has quality.But if so,then his buying was not about having depth in squad but knowing that Dybala will go.About Keita,maybe he is not ours yet,but what can that clown Lotito do?Keita is refusing Inter and others and only want's us and the next year he is a free agent.Lotito must do something this transfer window about Keita.That's why,we knowing that Keita want's us only are making that kind of low offers for him,playing on a card that Lotito has a last chance this window to get some amount for him.And apart Dybala,there is no a single progress about a proper DM and a RB which is bad.I don't wanna see a last day Hernanes V2.0 scenario on the last day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 200)