Paulo Dybala (43 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
What a random collection of ugly tattoos she has.
Its strange that the first thing you notice about her is the tattoos. She has ugly trailerpark style haircut and matching white trash coloured hair as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be impressed when he does the celebration with his right hand.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Just imagine if Bonaventura and Valentina Allegri had sex and made babies

Lil Allegri looking mofos everywhere :ID: :tuttosport:

Just imagine

- - - Updated - - -

Another one just sent to Dybala's IG

Rather not to be honest. In my mind Valentina is pure and untouched by other men. Perhabs she experimentet with other girls like Matri or Draxlers girlfriend, but no men.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Apparently his celebration is meant to be some kind of gladiator mask:

''Hello people! Thanks for sending me all those wonderful pictures of you wearing #Dybalamask! Unfortunely, no one guessed the right reason, so I'm going to reward the 5 who got closer! Dybalamask is really simple: it's the mask of a gladiator! When we struggle, sometimes we must wear our warrior mask to be stronger, without losing our smile and kindness!''
Holy hell what a dweeb. Sounds like a line from that Jack Black corn ball movie Nacho Libre. He defenitely should have left it to our imagination, as a gesture on its own it was fine...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I will be impressed when he does the celebration with his right hand.

It would be the biggiest cinematic suprise since that haji tried to menace Indiana Jones with fancy sword work, only for Indy to yawn and one shot him.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)